Two Trezeath | Self-Catering | The Point, Polzeath | North Cornwall
Two Trezeath Polzeath, an enchanting holiday haven situated in the heart of The Point in Polzeath. This stunning reverse-level home guarantees an extraordinary getaway for families or groups up to eight. Two Trezeath blends modern architecture seamlessly with a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Upon arrival, the ease of having off-road parking for two cars ensures a seamless beginning to your retreat. Enter to discover a carefully designed first-floor open-plan living space bathed in natural light through bi-folding doors. The sitting area, equipped with a Smart TV featuring a variety of Sky programmes, beckons you to relax. Alternatively, relax on the balcony with a glass of wine, enjoying serene pond views.
Explore a fully-equipped kitchen with sleek, modern features on the lower level—a haven for your group’s aspiring chef. Indulge in a spacious dining experience, at the breakfast bar or opt for the larger eight-seater table. The lower level hides a utility room featuring a washing machine, ideal for revitalising any worn or sandy clothing.
Explore the ground floor to find four bedrooms, beginning with the expansive super-king-size master bedroom. Offering Jack-and-Jill access to a contemporary shower room and its own decking, this master retreat sets the tone for comfort and luxury. Adjacent, discover a super-king-size room, an exquisitely appointed king-size room with an en-suite shower, and a twin room with garden views. Each bedroom features a Smart TV with Freeview for a touch of leisurely indulgence. The main family bathroom provides versatile amenities for every guest with both shower and bath options. Additional convenience is offered by a cloakroom on the first floor.
Step into the private garden for a delightful al fresco dining experience or take advantage of on-site amenities at The Point, including a bar, restaurant, fitness club, and golf course.
Polzeath offers an amazing holiday experience, head out to the beach for a surf and take advantage of the local surf hire and lessons – Georges Surf School or Surfs Up. Across the estuary lies Padstow, a gastronomic delight where you can book in at Steins Sea Food Restaurant, enjoy Italian classics at Cafe Rojano’s (Paul Ainsworth Collection), or just enjoy many of the cafes and coffee shops on the harbour. You can take the Black Tor ferry from Rock to Padstow daily, you can even take the dog!
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom: super-king-size with Smart TV and Jack-and-Jill access to the shower room
- Bedroom 2: super-king-size with Smart TV
- Bedroom 3: king-size with Smart TV and en-suite walk-in shower, hand-held shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Bedroom 4: twin bedroom with Smart TV
- Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, hand-held shower, double basins, heated towel rail and WC
- Shower room with walk-in shower, hand-held shower, double basins, heated towel rail and WC
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and sink
- Cloakroom with basin and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area, sitting area and balcony
- Enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio and furniture
- Off road private parking for 2 cars
- Balcony with furniture
- Beautiful views of the stream and pond from the garden area
- Smart TV with Sky, 4 x Smart TVs with Freeview, WiFi
- House bed linen and towels included
- Modern facilities throughout
- Electric central heating with underfloor heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, food processor
- Discounted facilities at The Point: Gym, Swimming Pool and Golf Course
- Modern facilities throughout
- Booked / Unavailable