Tringa | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Daymer Bay | North Cornwall
This family oriented holiday house is an idyllic location to enjoy a holiday by the sea. Accessed via a private lane Tringa’s peaceful location allows guests to really relax and soak up the Cornish life. The property is just a stones throw from the beach at Daymer Bay but also has easy access to Greenaway beach via quiet lanes. Whilst Tringa is tucked away there are many activities and water sports to hand nearby to keep everyone entertained.
With a reverse living layout the property makes the most of it’s location and the stunning views of the Camel Estuary. Tringa offers plenty of room for 9 guests sleeping in 5 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms. Four bedrooms are located on the ground floor which includes a master super king bedroom with a en-suite plus another three twin bedrooms all with a traditional basin in each that share a family bathroom and a shower room. The living areas are spacious with separate spaces for the kitchen diner, lounge area and a separate living room – so that everyone can find their own peaceful spot. A South West facing balcony makes the most of the enviable views and is the perfect spot to witness one of Cornwalls famous sunsets.
The rear patio area is a real sun-trap and a perfect spot to enjoy a family meal in the evenings. A nearby beach shop provides refreshments and the usual beach side paraphernalia, so pack a picnic to spend the whole day relaxing on the beach. Head to the nearby beach at Polzeath with youngsters or teenagers, who will revel in its surf culture, fashion shops and all sorts of water sports to try out. Lifeguards patrol the beach and seas in the summer making it a safe swimming or surfing option.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom with Superking Bed (6ft) with Bathroom Ensuite
- Bedroom 2: Twin Bedroom with Basin
- Bedroom 3: Twin Bedroom with Basin
- Bedroom 4: Twin Bedroom with Basin Family Bath and Shower Room.
- Utility Room with shower, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Separate WC.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Adjoining dining area with doors leading to patio
- Lounge area with open fire and doors opening out onto the balcony
- Living Room with doors opening onto patio
- Bedroom 5: Single bed
- Separate WC.
- Large private driveway with parking for 5/6 cars
- Large private lawned garden to the rear with sea views
- Large patio and terrace with garden furniture
- Built in charcoal BBQ
- South West facing balcony with views towards Brea Hill and the Camel Estuary
- Large private garden
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Easy access to the beaches of Daymer Bay and Greenaway
- Balcony with estuary views
- Modern kitchen
- Open fire
- Booked / Unavailable