Trerokken | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Rock | North Cornwall
Trerokken provides the perfect balance of space and privacy, making it ideal for a relaxing holiday with friends or family. This modern, luxurious holiday house is stylishly furnished and equipped to a high standard. It is within easy walking distance of all the local amenities in and around Rock on the North Cornwall coast.
The house sleeps 10 guests in total, with one of the bedrooms for 2 located in the comfortable, newly refurbished poolhouse. This dog-friendly holiday home has a large south facing enclosed garden, ideal for playing games and large decked areas perfect for relaxing.There is also the 30ft heated swimming pool (heated between late May & mid September) and an outdoor shower to help cool down on hot summer days. The garage is available to store bikes or sailing equipment and there is plenty of parking for cars.
The open plan kitchen/diner is perfect for sociable family meals and entertaining friends. The dining table seats 10 and the breakfast bar has an integrated wine fridge for added luxury. The patio doors open wide allowing guests to dine alfresco on the terrace – perfect for those sunny Cornish evenings. Adjacent to the kitchen is the comfortable and cosy living room which features a Smart TV, and Bluetooth speaker with radio and CD player. The wood burner will keep everyone warm on cooler evenings.
There is a ground floor bedroom (twin beds) with patio doors leading on to a secluded terrace. The adjacent wet room (c/w shower, basin and WC) makes this ideal for elderly relatives or extra family members. Upstairs, the master bedroom (king size bed) with en-suite shower room and balcony overlooks the swimming pool and extensive garden. Two further bedrooms (one king size bed, one with twin beds) share a large family bathroom (c/w bath and separate shower, basin and WC).
The Pool House accommodates 2 further guests in a 5th bedroom (king size bed) with wetroom (w/ shower, basin, WC). The adjoining well equipped kitchen/diner and sitting room has its own dining table and Smart TV.
Guests can enjoy the short ferry ride over to Padstow, or stay local in Rock with plenty of top restaurants, shops and cafes to choose from. Activites are not hard to find; Why not try your hand at sailing, SUP or waterskiing at the Camel Ski School. The beach and dunes along the Camel Estuary offer stunning views and ideal dog walking paths, linking up with the coastal footpaths around to the surfing beach at Polzeath. Excellent golf can be found at both the church course of St Enodoc in Rock and the superb course at The Point down the road.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Utility Room/drying room
- Kitchen/Dining Room with sliding/folding doors to terrace
- 2 Integrated electric oven and induction hob, microwave, large American-style fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, wine fridge
- Large Lounge with French windows to garden and wood burning stove
- Porch Cloakroom
- Wet Room: shower, basin, W.C.
- Bedroom 1: Twin Beds with French doors to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King-size Bed (5ft) with sliding/folding doors to balcony overlooking garden, with en-suite wet room with shower/basin/W.C.
- Bedroom 3: King-size bed (5ft)
- Bedroom 4: Twin Beds
- Family Bathroom: bath/separate shower/W.C.
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Room with two sets of French windows opening onto swimming pool deck, plus French windows opening onto 2nd outdoor dining area/terrace
- Bedroom 5: Double bed with French windows to veranda and terrace overlooking garden (croquet set available).
- Wet room with shower/basin/W.C.
- Pool House facilities: Integrated electric oven and induction hob, Microwave, Smart TV, internet, Washing Machine, (separate remote dryer), dishwasher, fridge.
- Electric heating
Please note – Access to the Pool House is an extra £500. Access is included within the property price in July and August.
For groups with 9/10 guests the pool house extra will be mandatory as it contains Bedroom 5. Groups of less than 8 will have the option to add the Pool House to suit their sleeping arrangements if required.
Pool House Annexe
- Parking for various vehicles
- Large private lawned garden
- Patio area with furniture
- 30ft outdoor heated Swimming Pool (limited summer season only)
- Outside Pool Shower
- Underfloor heating throughout the main house
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Wood burning stove
- 30 foot heated pool (summer only)
- WiFi (Main House & Pool House)
- Dog-Friendly (1 Dog at an extra charge)
- Within easy reach of local shops and bars
- Booked / Unavailable