The Cottage | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Daymer Bay | North Cornwall
The Cottage is an impressive seaside, pet-friendly holiday home with direct access to the beautiful sheltered beach of Daymer Bay and delightful sea views. This perfectly positioned holiday cottage sleeps up to 8 guests comfortably across both ground and first floor bedrooms making it the ideal retreat for the whole family. The property is also dog-friendly (max 2 dogs) meaning that no-one in the family needs to be left behind.
Both the first floor double bedrooms benefit from a shower ensuite combined with glorious views across Daymer bay and the Camel Estuary. A further two beautiful twin bedrooms are loacted on the ground floor, one with access out onto the patio via sliding doors where you can enjoy a morning coffee.
Guests can choose between a selection of cosy living spaces; the open plan living area is filled with light and has plenty of seating to relax with friends and family and is the perfect space for socialising. A separate lounge area on the first floor with further seating offers a tranquil space to unwind with a good book, or sit out on the glass fronted balcony and enjoy the views of the bay and sailing boats below. The spacious kitchen, breakfast bar and diner is well equipped to prepare that meal before enjoying a famous Cornish sunset on the upper floor balcony with a local tipple.
The Cottage boasts a generous sunny gardens surrounding the property which are mostly laid to lawn providing the perfect setting for al fresco entertaining or garden games with the family at any time of day. From your doorstep, a 30 seconds stroll with your buckets and spades will see you land the golden sands of Daymer Bay making The Cottage the prime property in Daymer Lane for beach enthusiasts.
Locally guests can enjoy the short ferry ride over to Padstow, or stay local with plenty of top restaurants, shops and cafes to choose from. Activites are not hard to find; Why not try your hand at sailing, SUP or waterskiing at the Camel Ski School? The beaches and dunes along the Camel Estuary offer stunning views and ideal dog-walking paths, linking up with the coastal footpaths around to the surfing beach at Polzeath via the South West Coast Path. Excellent golf can be found at both the church course of St Enodoc in Rock and the superb course at The Point down the road.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area with patio doors
- Appliances include: Range style cooker and hob, dishwasher, American style fridge/freezer, extra fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, heated towel rails, 2x TV, WiFi
- Utility room
- Large shower room
- Seperate W.C and basin
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom
- Bedroom 4: Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, W.C and basin
- Living area with a balcony and delightful estuary views
- Bedroom 1: King bedroom with a shower en-suite
- Bedroom 2: King bedroom with a shower en-suite
- Off road parking for several cars
- Large South West facing lawned garden with sea views
- Garden and Balcony furniture
- Direct access to Daymer Bay and the South West Coast Path
- Delightful sea views
- Within touching distance of Daymer Bay
- Close to the South West Coast Path
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- This property welcomes up to 2 pets by arrangement
- Open fire
- Large sunny garden
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Booked / Unavailable