St Enodoc Cottage | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Daymer Bay | North Cornwall
St Enodoc Cottage is a very attractive, detached holiday cottage which oozes character set within a large south facing garden just 300m from the beach at Daymer Bay. The property retains some lovely original features and is comfortably furnished in a traditional style with room to sleep 8 guests in 4 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms. Two families could comfortably share this self catering seaside retreat or perhaps a larger extended family or a group of friends.
A glorious location for all seasons; enjoy hot sunny days on the beach enjoying the sheltered waters of the Camel Estuary or exhilarating coastal walks on blustery days on the South West Coast Path in the winter. The layout downstairs provides plenty of space for everyone with an open plan kitchen/dining room complete with a wood burner for wintry days. Guests could snuggle up with a good book and a roaring fire in the sitting room or the study. There’s also a useful utility room, great for picnic blankets, surfboards or buckets and spades. Your four-legged friends are also welcome. The glorious sheltered garden has a charming terrace and plenty of spots to soak up the summer sun, away from the hustle and bustle of the beach.
Locally guests can enjoy the short ferry ride over to Padstow, or stay local with plenty of top restaurants, shops and cafes to choose from in Rock and Polzeath. Activites are not hard to find; Why not try your hand at sailing, SUP or waterskiing at the Camel Ski School? The beaches and dunes along the Camel Estuary offer stunning views and ideal dog-walking paths, linking up with the coastal footpaths around to the surfing beach at Polzeath via the South West Coast Path. Excellent golf can be found at both the church course of St Enodoc in Rock and the superb course at The Point down the road.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Kitchen/Dining Room with Multi Fuel Stove
- Kitchen features; integrated electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave and extra drinks fridge under the stairs.
- Sitting Room with Multi Fuel Stove & piano
- Study with 24 inch smart TV
- Utility Room with Separate W.C, washing machine & tumble dryer.
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize Bed (5ft) with en-suite Bathroom/W.C.
- Bedroom 2: Single Bed
- Bedroom 3: Kingsize Bed (5ft)
- Bedroom 4: Bunk Beds and 1 x Single Bed
- Family Shower Room/W.C.
- Large, mature private lawn and gardens
- Garden furniture
- Patio terrace
- Parking for 2 cars
- Short walk to the beach at Daymer Bay
- Central location to local restaurants and bars in both Rock and Polzeath
- Short walk to The South West Coast Path
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Views to St Enodoc Church
- House linen and towels included
- Dog friendly (2 dogs allowed – restricted to utility room)
- Booked / Unavailable