September Corner | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Rock | North Cornwall
September Corner is a peaceful, south-facing, semi-detached property nestled on a quiet lane leading down to the delightful beach at Porthilly. This welcoming property enjoys mature gardens, a blissful sun terrace and convenient off-road parking, with space for two to three cars. September Corner is within walking distance of the shops in Rock as well as the local bars and restaurants.
With beautiful views over the Camel estuary, this holiday cottage welcomes pets by arrangement, meaning that nobody gets left behind. Three of the bedrooms have a balcony with beautiful views over the Camel Estuary from where one can watch the tide ebb and flow, or catch some Cornish rays. The comfortable living area leads out onto the sun-drenched terrace via French windows; a perfect spot for al fresco meals or lazy afternoons with a good book.
The kitchen is a pleasant space in which to create a meal for the family, with ultra-local Porthilly mussels or oysters a must. The table tennis table will provide hours of competitive entertainment for children and adults alike. Enjoy the short ferry ride over to Padstow from Rock beach just 20 minutes’ walk away.
If you’re looking for activities, there are plenty to find on the doorstep; why not try your hand at sailing at Rock Sailing School, or hire a SUP and go waterskiing at the Camel Ski School. The beach and dunes along the Camel Estuary offer stunning views and ideal dog walking paths, linking up with the coastal footpaths around to the surfing beach at Polzeath via Daymer Bay. Excellent golf can be found at St Enodoc in Rock on the Church Course or Holywell, and also at The Point, which has a superb course, amongst many other things to keep the family entertained.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Lounge with Sofa Bed
- Kitchen features – Integrated oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
- Lounge with Smart TV with Sky Q, DVD player. (Optional sofa bed for a 7th guest can be added at time of booking)
- Shower/Drying Room
- Bedroom 1: Superking Bed (6ft) with hand basin & balcony with estuary views
- Bedroom 2: Twin Beds (3 ft) & balcony with estuary views
- Bedroom 3: Single Bed (3ft) & balcony with estuary views
- Single Bed (on landing)
- Off-road parking for two or three cars
- South facing balcony with estuary views
- Mature south facing garden
- Garden furniture
- Gas barbecue
- Within a short walk of Porthilly beach down a quiet lane
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Up to two well behaved dogs welcome
- Table tennis
- Sky TV & DVD player
- Gas barbecue
- Booked / Unavailable