Sea Cottage | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Rock | North Cornwall
Sea Cottage is an attractive semi-detached, traditional cottage positioned a few yards from Rock beach and St Enodoc golf course. The property enjoys reverse-level living to take full advantage of the beautiful views across the Camel Estuary towards Padstow. Sleeping 8 people in 4 bedrooms, this is a stunning and ultra-convenient place to stay, with the property literally yards away from the high tide line at Rock.
A bunk and twin bedroom on the ground floor share a handy wet room; the third bedroom, with twin beds that zip and link to make a Super king, has a shower room just next door and provides a flexible room for sleeping arrangements. A small utility room is a useful place for damp swimming/sailing kit. Upstairs the spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area has a vaulted ceiling with smart furnishings to maximise light and space. The open plan arrangement means the space is perfect for socialising in. The fourth bedroom is on the first floor just off the living space, with a kingsize bed and adjacent bathroom. A small patio just off the main living space is a lovely sun trap and the perfect outdoor space to appreciate the glorious estuary views and watch the world go by below. The rear garden slopes upwards, also giving lovely views as well as a peaceful setting just moments from the waters edge.
Enjoy the short ferry ride over to Padstow, or stay local in Rock with plenty of top restaurants, shops and cafes to choose from. Activites are not hard to find; Why not try your hand at sailing, SUP or waterskiing at the nearby Camel Ski School just moments from the front door at Sea Cottage. The beach and dunes along the Camel Estuary offer stunning views and ideal dog walking paths, linking up with the coastal footpaths around to the surfing beach at Polzeath. Excellent golf can be found at both the church course of St Enodoc just behind the property and the superb course at The Point.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Entrance hallway
- Bedroom 2: Bunk Beds (3ft)
- Bedroom 3: Twin Beds(3ft)
- Bedroom 4: Twin Beds (3ft Zip & Link to make 6ft Superking) with adjoining Shower/W.C.
- Wet Room/W.C.
- Outside Shower
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room/Lounge with wood burner & patio doors to sun terrace and garden
- Appliances include: Integrated oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher.TV, DVD player, WiFi
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize Bed (5ft) with separate Bathroom/W.C.
- Parking outside property for 2 cars
- Outside shower
- Sun terrace with garden furniture & estuary views
- South facing lawned garden to the rear with estuary views
- Reverse level accommodation
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Waterside location in the heart of Rock
- Close to the beach and ferry to Padstow
- Traditional Cornish cottage
- Wood burner
- Two well behaved dogs welcome by arrangement
- Booked / Unavailable