Newlands | Self-Catering Holiday Apartment | The Point, Polzeath | North Cornwall
If you are looking for a stylish coastal break, within walking distance of one of Cornwall’s most popular surf beaches, then Newlands is for you. This self catering holiday apartment is perfectly positioned to enjoy all that Polzeath on the north Cornwall coast has to offer from seaside dining, The Point golf, health and restaurant facilities, some retail therapy and of course, close enough to the surf, sea and sand. Newlands can cater for four guests in two beautifully designed bedrooms with a stunning view from the social room that will not disappoint. Perfect for couples or a small group or family wanting that special beach holiday that you will talk about year after year.
Recently renovated and refurbished throughout, Newlands has been redesigned with the sea views in mind. The calm coastal interior welcomes you in with a spacious open plan living area where you can enjoy a seaside take away with a stunning view and later relax in the lounge area watching a favourite film. The kitchen is well equipped with a dishwasher, oven and hob, and a coffee machine. The rear terrace is an ideal sun trap, perfect for some sun bathing along with direct access to the challenging The Point Golf course, or where you can watch the golfers tackle the 9th and 18th hole. Enjoy a sundowner from the Bear Bar next door or you can order something off the menu and enjoy from the comfort of Newlands.
Polzeath has long been the holiday choice for beach lovers, surfers of many levels and families. The beach is a haven for surfers and the nature reserve, rock pools and dolphin and puffin spotting will be of interest to many people. Aside from the beach, the village has a collection of shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants with takeaways, where you can choose to eat back on your patio at the apartment or join many others at The Point facilities. For those who love to explore, the South West Coast Path also passes through Polzeath, across the clifftops to the calm waters of Daymer Bay then through to the sailing and water ski hub of Rock which is within very easy reach. With a few Cornwall’s best beaches and prettiest towns and villages close by.
*Guests staying at this property can enjoy the swimming pool and gym facilities at no extra cost, with discounted use of the golf course at The Point.
- Master bedroom with a king size bed
- A luxurious family bathroom with a free standing bath and a separate shower.
- Utility room with a full height fridge freezer, Washer/Dryer and storage.
- A double bedroom with a shower room ensuite (please note this bedroom does not have a window looking out but does have natural light from the living area flooding into the room)
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with access into the private patio
- Patio with stylish furniture
- Stunning coastal and golf course views
- Direct access to the The Point clubhouse building which is just 20 metres away
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Up to two pets welcome by arrangement
- Beautiful sea views over the golf course
- Golf course views
- House linen and towels included (please bring pool and beach towels)
- Allocated parking in The Point car park 20 metres away
- Booked / Unavailable