Medrose 2 | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Rock | North Cornwall
This New England style holiday house is located within walking distance of both Porthilly and Rock beaches. Finished beautifully and with stylish furnishings, Medrose 2 is a splendid seaside retreat, accommodating 10 people across five bedrooms and three bathrooms, making it perfect for large gatherings of family and friends. The property is also dog-friendly (2 dogs by arrangement) meaning that no-one in the family needs to be left behind. Enjoy morning walks across the nearby beaches with your four-legged companion.
The stunning, vaulted sitting room with floor-to-ceiling windows, is a calm and bright room from which guests can sink into the comfy sofas and indulge in the latest box set on Sky TV. The glass doors open up to large South facing terrace perfect for sundowner drinks. Prepare local produce for the family to feast on in the immaculate kitchen. The central island gives plenty of work surface for easy food preparation as well as a social space for pre-dinner aperitifs. A small study is a useful extra room for those who want some peace and quiet away from others or for workaholics who need to catch up on some office admin.
Three of the five bedrooms have zip and link twins that can be transformed into large double beds offering excellent versatility and flexibility. Two of the larger bedrooms come with en-suite bathrooms, the remaining three bedrooms share a large family bath and shower room.
Enjoy the short ferry ride over to Padstow, or stay local in Rock with plenty of top restaurants, shops and cafes to choose from. Activites are not hard to find; Why not try your hand at sailing, SUP or waterskiing at the Camel Ski School. The beaches and dunes along the Camel Estuary offer stunning views and ideal dog walking paths, linking up with the coastal footpaths around to the calm waters of Daymer Bay and the surfing beach at Polzeath. Excellent golf can be found at both the church course of St Enodoc in Rock and the superb course at The Point down the road.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Open plan kitchen diner with breakfast bar and wood burner
- Kitchen appliances include – freestanding gas double oven and hob, microwave, 2 fridges, freezer, & dishwasher
- Hallway leading to large bright living room with sky TV and DVD player
- Utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Internal door leading to garage
- Bedroom 5 – Twin beds (zip and link – can be made super king)
- Bedroom 1 – King size bed with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 – Super king bed with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 – Twin bed
- Bedroom 4 – Twin bed
- Family bathroom
- Ample parking
- Enclosed patio area with garden furniture
- Outdoor shower
- Gas BBQ
- Welcomes up to two well behaved dogs by arrangement
- Sky TV
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Enjoy Camel Estuary views from the first floor
- Ground floor bedroom’s
- Wood burner
- Booked / Unavailable