Lanian | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Rock | North Cornwall
Nestled on the main stretch in Rock, rests an impressive self catering detached house and large garden. Lanian, which accommodates a family of up to eight in four delightful bedrooms, is an excellent base in which to explore the best of Rock in Cornwall, all from your doorstep. Close to Porthilly and Rock beach or just a hop onto the ferry port to Padstow as well as enjoying the delights of rugged coastline, Pentire Point, and the Trevose Head Heritage Coast.
Head to the kitchen, which is well-equipped with all the equipment you will need to prepare your Cornish meal. These meals can be enjoyed at the table in the living/dining room, before stretching out on one of the comfortable living spaces watching a favourite film with an evening tipple in hand. Or for those beautiful summer evenings, open up the patio doors and sink into a chair on the patio with a favourite novel. Those seeking some privacy should proceed to the study, a quiet space where they can snuggle up with a good book or an ideal workspace. With the sleeping accommodation upstairs, the first of the four bedrooms of which is the master, with a king-size bed and dual aspect windows providing magnificent views of the countryside; the space also opens out to an en-suite shower room. Two twin rooms, as well as a bunk bed are nearby; these bedrooms have access to the family bathroom, where peaceful soaks in the bath may be enjoyed. Venture out to the property’s enclosed garden, which features a beautiful mature lawn and a patio with furnishings, perfect for alfresco dining or catching up with family on your next adventure.
Take a short stroll down the Rock road to find a selection of restaurants, including The Mariners offering a delicious menu by Chef Paul Ainsworth, a delicious deli offering beautiful range of local ingredients or oven ready meals for those night’s in; Fee’s Food or sample the St Enodoc Brasserie or for that special night out Karrek, part of the St Enodoc, and the lovely Rock Beach; additionally, you can embark on the South West Coastal Path from here. Take the boat to Padstow, a delightful town with a variety of attractions, including the intriguing National Lobster Hatchery, the historic Prideaux Place, and the quaint sands of St George’s Cove. Spend some time at Polzeath, a coastal village with a beautiful beach, as well as being close to the gorgeous Pentire Point and The Rumps for those looking for a challenging walk.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Open plan dining and living area with patio door access into the garden
- Living room with Everhot heater and a Smart TV
- Study area with garden views
- Utility room
- Separate loo by the utility area
- Bedroom 1: King size bedroom with ensuite walk in shower room
- Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom
- Bedroom 4: Bunk room
- Family bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and W.C
- Private off road parking for up to four cars
- Large lawn area surrounding the property
- Patio terrace
- Garden furniture
- Within walking distance to Rock beach and the coastline
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Large comfortable family holiday home
- House linen and towels included
- Central heating with Everhot Fire
- Enclosed rear garden with patio, lawn and furniture
- Nearest shop 0.2 miles, pub 0.7 miles, beach 1.1 miles
- Booked / Unavailable