Landers | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Rock | North Cornwall
Landers is an impressive, detached house enjoying a superb location overlooking the Camel Estuary and within an arms reach of all that Rock has to offer. Ideally positioned, it is within walking distance of Rock beach, the sailing club, the waterfront bars and restaurants Rock is famous for and the ferry link to nearby Padstow.
Sleeping 9 people across 4 bedrooms (2 en-suite), plus two additional bathrooms, this delightful home is the perfect seaside retreat for family and friends. The property benefits from reverse-level living making the most of the gorgeous South-facing views across the estuary.
Most of the bedrooms can be found on the ground floor alongside a snug with a wide screen TV. An attractively styled kitchen and open plan dining room can be found on the first floor, and is the perfect social space to spend time with your group. From a glass fronted deck on the first floor, you can look down across the water to Padstow and the Iron Bridge on the Camel Trail. A truly magnificent space to enjoy a quiet breakfast or sun dappled evening meal. The super king master bedroom with en-suite can also be found on the first floor which also benefits from the same glorious waterside views.
Landers also has a private, mature sunny garden to the rear of the property for those hoping to catch some rays away from the beach or enjoy some garden games with the family.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Bedroom 2 – Twin Beds with en-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 3 – Twin Beds
- Bedroom 4 – 2x Bunk Beds and 1x Single Bed Bathroom/Shower
- Large Television Room
- Living Room, Dining Room & Kitchen – All open plan with log burner
- Conservatory with doors to large south facing deck with estuary views
- Bedroom 1 – Super King Bed (6ft) with en-suite Shower Bathroom
- Utility Room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Large South Facing Balcony with Estuary Views
- Large Lawned Garden with Mature Shrubs to the Rear
- Parking for 2-3 Cars
- South facing balcony with views of the Camel Estuary
- Short walk from the Padstow to Rock Ferry and Rock Beach
- Within a stones throw of ‘The Mariners’ by Paul Ainsworth
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Secluded location just off Rock Road
- House linen and towels included
- This property is pet free
- Booked / Unavailable