Honeysuckle Cottage | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Rock | North Cornwall
Nestled at the end of a row of charming cottages and adjacent to a historic 12th-century church, Honeysuckle Cottage exudes the timeless allure of old-world comfort. This self-catering property is beautifully adorned and furnished, boasting well-proportioned rooms that offer a snug and welcoming ambiance. Parking is conveniently located just 30 meters down the road.
As is typical for a quintessential Cornish cottage, Honeysuckle Cottage features flagstone slate flooring, exposed beamed ceilings, and deep-set windows. The wood-burning stove in the sitting room adds a touch of coziness, while additional heating ensures comfort during cooler months. The sleeping arrangements are adaptable, with a double bedroom and a spacious second bedroom equipped with a day bed and twin beds that can be joined to form a generous 6ft bed. At the rear, there’s an elevated and enclosed garden offering sweeping vistas, due to the steep steps we ask that small children should be accompanied to enjoy the scenery safely.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Kitchen with dining area
- Integral oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher and fridge. Washing machine, tumble dryer and additional freestanding fridge/freezer in outside utililty room
- TV, WiFi
- Sitting room with wood burner
- Outside utility.
- Night storage heating
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin (can be changed to super king on request)
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Roadside parking 30 metres away
- Lawn garden with raised terrace and patio furniture – Due to steep steps and drops, children MUST be accompanied in the garden
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- High chair, stair gate and travel cot available in the house
- Booked / Unavailable