Hob House | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Daymer Bay | North Cornwall
Hob House is an impressive, large family holiday home beautifully furnished throughout with stunning sea views, large gardens and within an easy walk of Daymer Bay. Sleeping up to 14 people across 6 bedrooms and an annexe room the property makes for a perfect multigenerational family retreat. Hob House is also dog-friendly meaning that no one needs to be left behind. The property benefits from large living spaces and enjoys a games room, conservatory, and study in addition to a considerable sitting room.
Almost all of the rooms at Hob House benefit from glorious views over Daymer Bay and nearby St Enodoc Golf Course. The South West Coast Path is also a short stroll away via the footpath leading to the beach from the end of the garden. A large slate terrace with built in BBQ overlooks the large sunny garden and the Camel Estuary beyond.
Floor to ceiling windows along with a light well allows the sun to flood into the conservatory, making this a delightful area to sit, eat and socialise after a day exploring the North Cornish coast. With French windows to the garden, the sitting room is both elegant and comfortable and has an open fire for cosy, cooler evenings. All bedrooms in the property enjoy picture perfect views over Daymer Bay, with the Master en-suite also benefitting from a sun-drenched, South West facing balcony, perfect for witnessing a Cornish sunset.
Locally guests can enjoy the short ferry ride over to Padstow from Rock, or stay local with plenty of top restaurants, shops and cafes to choose from in nearby Polzeath. Activites are not hard to find; Why not try your hand at sailing, SUP or waterskiing at the Camel Ski School? The beaches and dunes along the Camel Estuary offer stunning views and ideal dog-walking paths, linking up with the coastal footpaths around to the surfing beach at Polzeath via the South West Coast Path. Excellent golf can be found at both the church course of St Enodoc in Rock and the superb course at The Point down the road.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Open plan kitchen, dining area & conservatory
- Sitting Room with smart TV, DVD player & open fire
- Kitchen with gas range oven and hob, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Conservatory with garden and sea views
- Dining Room
- Utility with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Wet Room/W.C.
- Games Room: with Ping Pong Table and TV
- Bedroom 1: Superking Bed (6ft) with en-suite bath, shower, basin & W.C. Bi-fold doors leading to South facing balcony with sea views.
- Bedroom 2: King Bed (5ft), with en-suite bath, shower, basin & W.C. Sliding doors onto Juliet balcony with sea views.
- Bedroom 3: Twin Beds with sea views
- Bedroom 4: Twin Bed with sea views
- Family Bathroom with bath & overhead shower, basin & W.C.
- Seperate W.C
- Bedroom 5: Twin Bed with en-suite bathroom & sea views
- Bedroom 6: Twin Bed with en-suite bathroom & sea views
- Private off-road parking for several cars
- Garage Annexe: Twin Beds, Shower, W.C accessed via wooden stairs
- Large South facing lawned garden with views towards St Enodoc Golf Course and Daymer Bay
- Patio terrace
- Garden furniture
- Table Tennis
- Large family home perfect for large groups or multi-generational families
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Within walking distance of Daymer Bay beach
- Close to the South West Coast Path
- Delightful estuary and golf course views
- Large mature garden
- Welcomes two pets by arrangement
- Booked / Unavailable