Hatchlands | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Rock | North Cornwall
The reverse-level accommodation allows the open plan living/kitchen area to open out onto a sunny balcony – perfect for breakfast in the sunshine. Excellent value, this self-catering holiday house comfortably sleeps 6 people in three bedrooms with private parking Including an EV Charger.
Hatchlands is dog-friendly and accepts two pets by arrangement. Relax after a long day on the beach in the spacious drawing room with its vaulted ceiling. Bedrooms are bright and lovingly decorated, whilst bedroom 1 has a smart ensuite shower room attached. Modern and practical, the kitchen is a a great space for those who like to cook, or if you want a break from cooking, tuck into some freshly cooked fish and chips out on your balcony or even take them to the nearby coves.
Hatchlands benefits from a fantastic location for exploring the North Cornish coast. You can easily access the local services within Rock; walk up the road to the newsagents for your daily paper or stop in at the butcher and bakery. For an evening meal choose from the many top local restaurants including, the The Dining Room, The Mariners by Paul Ainsworth or the St Enodoc Hotel for a foodie treat. Walkers should take the footpath in the other direction across beautiful countryside to Porthilly Cove and beyond to Rock beach where you can tire out your dog on the miles of sand, before relaxing at a choice of bustling cafes, pubs and restaurants. You could take the ferry across the Camel Estuary to nearby Padstow and explore an even greater choice of bars, restaurants and beaches over there.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Bedroom 1: Super King Bed (6ft) with en-suite Shower/W.C.
- Bedroom 2: Twin Beds (3ft)
- Bedroom 3: Double Bed (4ft 6)
- Family bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC
- Utility with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen
- Kitchen features intergrated electric oven with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer & dishwasher.
- Smart TV
- Doors out to balcony
- Parking for 1-2 cars
- Access to footpath leading directly to Porthilly beach
- Balcony with countryside views
- EV Charging system
- Charming lodge style property
- Direct access to Porthilly beach
- Situated in a quiet location in Rock
- Amazing restaurants and bars nearby
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- This property welcomes up to 2 pets by arrangement
- Booked / Unavailable