Cloud Nine | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Daymer Bay | North Cornwall
Introducing Cloud Nine, a charming coastal retreat just a short walk from Daymer Bay on the North Cornwall coast. Ideal for beach-loving families, this property features a bright lounge, four bedrooms for up to eight guests. Relax in a spacious living area, and a private garden with a cozy patio—your perfect Cornish getaway.
Designed for comfort, Cloud Nine invites relaxation. Featuring a serene palette and tasteful furnishings, it’s perfect after a day of exploration. Additionally, the well-appointed kitchen seamlessly connects to the dining area, offering an ideal setup for preparing and enjoying seaside meals. For a tranquil retreat with a garden view, a separate snug room provides a cozy space equipped with a TV and comfortable seating. On the ground floor, a welcoming double bedroom is equipped with a family bathroom.
Situated upstairs, most bedrooms exude tranquility. Moreover, the master bedroom features a spacious ensuite with beautiful views. Additionally, two comfortable bedrooms conveniently share a shower room. Furthermore, the front bedroom provides a touch of luxury with panoramic views from its Juliet balcony. In addition, this seaside escape boasts a beautiful, mature garden area, creating an ideal space for everyone to relax and enjoy.
Explore the established garden or stroll to Daymer Bay via a scenic footpath, passing St. Enodoc Church. Golfers will love the nearby St. Enodoc Golf Course and the South West Coastal Path. For those looking to fully immerse themselves in all that North Cornwall has to offer, surf lessons with George’s Surf School or Surf’s Up Surf School are readily available in Polzeath or you can simply hire some . For the more adventurous, head to Rock and join Camel Ski School for SUP, water skiing, wakeboarding, and more. There truly is something for every member of the family.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Open plan dining and living room (there are a few internal steps up to the lounge from the entrance)
- Kitchen with access into the utility room
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower, W.C and basin
- Snug room with sofa, TV and DVD player
- Bedroom 2 – Master: King bedroom with sofa and ensuite featuring a free standing bath and walk in shower
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom
- Shower room with a W.C and basin
- Bedroom 4: Twin bedroom with Juliet balcony, TV and featuring zip and link beds (made up as 2 x 3′ wide beds. These can be linked and made up as a Superking bed (6′ wide) on request, please kindly let us know at least a week before your stay).
- Beautiful garden area and patio
- Charcoal BBQ
- Garden Furniture
- Ample parking for four cars, secured by a double 5-bar gate.
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Ground floor bedroom
- Large sunny and enclosed garden
- This property welcomes 1 pet by arrangement
- Coastal views
- Booked / Unavailable