Bryher | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Polzeath | North Cornwall
Introducing Bryher, the ultimate seaside holiday home that provides a tranquil escape in New Polzeath while being just a 5-minute stroll along the coastal path to the vibrant village and its amenities. This exceptional retreat offers reversed accommodation with vaulted ceilings and features a spacious balcony terrace furnished with garden furniture, creating an ideal spot to relish the dramatic Atlantic waves and breathtaking sunsets over the North Cornwall coast. With four bedrooms, accommodating up to 9 guests comfortably, 1 pet by arrangement, and four bathrooms, Bryher is a true haven for families and group’s of friends year-round.
On the first floor, you’ll find an impressive open-plan living, kitchen, and dining area with sliding doors that open onto the terrace. An en-suite master bedroom with a king-size bed, sea views, and terrace access completes this level. Heading downstairs via a curving staircase, you’ll discover three more bedrooms. One features a large double bed, another has twin beds, both with en-suite shower rooms, sea views, and patio doors leading to the garden. Bedroom 4 offers flexible zip and link beds with an additional truckle bed. An open-plan reception area/living room with a Smart TV opens out to the lower patio, creating a beautiful sun-trap. From there, you can access the terraced lawned garden, surrounded by high hedging for privacy. The property also provides ample parking and a garage equipped with table tennis equipment. Enjoy plenty of sunbathing spots with garden furniture on the lower patio, while visitors outside of the warmer season will appreciate the full underfloor heating and cosy wood burner for that extra warmth. Surf enthusiasts will find the winter swells and quieter lineups enticing, and walkers can revel in early spring displays of bluebells and primroses even on the most exposed cliff tops. Storm watching during winter gales hitting the North Coast can also be a cozy activity from Bryher’s snug interior.
A perfect park up and forget about your car for your stay at Bryher with so much within easy walking distance from your doorstep. A choice of beaches close by, Baby Bay is a stunning sandy beach sheltered by headlands either side and calmer waters making it an ideal spot for a morning swim or sand castle building with little ones. Look out for the Gypsy Kitchen in their pop up shop serving some delicious takeaways inspired by the seaside. For those looking for a more lively scene, Polzeath beach is very well known for its wave conditions making it one of the world’s top surfing destinations. No matter what surf level you are, there is surf hire and instruction on hand that you can book in advance from the beach. Surrounding the golden sands is a range of fantastic shops, restaurants and café’s within easy reach, Surfside is even located on the edge of the beach with locally sourced surf and turf. Pull on your walking boots and tackle the National Trust walks surrounding the bay where you can enjoy stunning views from Pentire Point and The Rumps. Enjoy activities; golf, padel tennis, tennis, pool and the gym at The Point within walking distance from Polzeath beachand 2 miles from Bryher or the St Enodoc Golf Course in Rock.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Open plan reception area access to garden and terrce
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with en-suite shower, sea views & patio doors to garden
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower, sea views & patio doors to garden
- Bedroom 4: Superking zip & link; can be made up as twin bedroom on request with additional single
- Utility room Cloakroom with W.C & Hand Basin
- Open plan Sitting room/kitchen/dining area, sliding doors to terrace with stunning views over Polzeath beach and out to Stepper Point
- Master Bedroom: King size bedroom with en-suite, sea views & door to terrace
- Private parking
- Enclosed lawn area
- Garage with table tennis facilities
- Just 2 miles from The Point
- Patio furniture
- Balcony furniture
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Stunning view of Polzeath beach and the coastline
- Within easy walking distance of Polzeath beach and it’s amenities
- Within easy walking distance of Baby Bay and the coastal walks
- Within 2 miles from The Point – guests receive discounted use of; golf, pool and the gym
- Padstow 1.5 miles via ferry; Polzeath 2.8 miles; Wadebridge 6.2 miles
- Booked / Unavailable