Brae Heights | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Daymer Bay | North Cornwall
Brae Heights is tucked away down a quiet track near the St.Moritz hotel, it is a stunning contemporary holiday home with views over Brea Hill and out to the Camel Estuary. Furnished to a high standard throughout, this self-catering coastal property is set within just a few minutes walk along private roads and footpaths to the tranquil family and dog-friendly beaches of Daymer Bay and Greenaway famed for their calm clear waters.
With five stylish bedrooms, 4 of which are on the ground floor, that can accommodate up to 10 guests, this luxurious holiday home is the perfect base to invite all the family. Brae Heights offers a light and airy space that flows effortlessly from room to room. The spacious living room with gorgeous soft furnishings is the heart of the home where the family can gather after a day of Cornish adventures in front of the roaring woodburner. Open the sliding doors from the living room that extends out into the conservatory, a perfect place to play games or cards after an energetic day on the beach. The new kitchen enjoys great views of the estuary, as does the dining area. The upstairs master bedroom commands gorgeous dual aspect estuary views with an en-suite bathroom, private balcony and 2nd living area, perfect for some rest, relaxation or a great space to work remotely.
Locally guests can enjoy the short ferry ride over to Padstow, or stay local with plenty of top restaurants, shops and cafes to choose from. Activities are not hard to find; Why not try your hand at sailing, SUP or waterskiing in nearby Rock at the Camel Ski School? The beaches and dunes along the Camel Estuary offer stunning views and ideal walking paths, linking up with the coastal footpaths around to the surfing beach at Polzeath via the South West Coast Path which runs below the property. Excellent golf can be found on both the Church course, or the Holywell at St Enodoc in Rock, as well as the more family friendly course at The Point.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Contemporary Kitchen featuring a gas hob, electric oven, electric microwave combi oven, fridge freezer, drinks fridge and 2 x dishwashers
- Dining room
- Living room with TV, wood burner opening out into the conservatory with additional dining area.
- Bedroom 2 – 5ft King size Bed (can be set up as twin beds upon request) with a designated lounge area with a TV and Shower ensuite
- Bedroom 3 – Twin bedroom (can be set up as a super king upon request) adjacent bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 – Twin bedroom (can be set up as a super king upon request) sharing a Jack and Jill shower ensuite
- Bedroom 5 – Twin bedroom sharing a Jack and Jill shower room
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and a separate fridge
- Superking master suite with ensuite bath and shower room
- Sitting area that opens out onto the terrace with fabulous views and additional TV area,
- Private off-road parking for several cars – Please note that Brae Heights shares a driveway with a small property located on the right as you enter the drive. The property is separated by a fence, hedging and a gate to enclose the grounds of Brae Heights.
- There is access from the garden onto the lane leading to the Mowhay Restaurant
- Lawn area
- Terracing with sea views
- Plenty of garden furniture and outdoor seating
- First floor balcony in master suite with sea and rural view
- Table Football
- Beautiful sea views over Daymer Bay
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Wood burner
- Welcomes up to two pets by arrangement
- House linen and towels included
- First floor balcony
- Large contemporary kitchen
- Booked / Unavailable