Bay View Cottage | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Daymer Bay | North Cornwall
Bay View Cottage is a gorgeous 4-bedroom, dog-friendly holiday cottage with delightful views across Daymer Bay, the Camel Estuary and St Enodoc Golf Course. With generous living spaces the house sleeps 6 adults in 3 bedrooms plus 2 children in a bunk room. The main bedroom enjoys a kingsize bed, en-suite bathroom and sea views. The other upstairs twin bedroom shares a family bathroom with the bunk room and the ground floor bedroom downstairs has access to the ground floor shower room.
The well-equipped kitchen and large, bright living area lead onto a sunny paved terrace where you can soak up the gorgeous views whilst dining al fresco at sunset. The semi-enclosed garden is within a quick walk to beautiful Daymer Bay and the South West Coast Path. This property is a perfect match for families with children that enjoy beach life and coastal path walks. The private driveway gives ample private parking and useful space for boats and surfboards. Sailors and surfers can hang their wetsuits & beach gear to dry in the garage.
Young children will love the tranquil waters of Daymer Bay; while the nearby waterside setting of Rock gives keen sailors and water skiers an excellent opportunity to sail and ski or take the nearby ferry to Padstow. Those looking for an adrenaline rush should head in the other direction to the surfing hotspot of Polzeath. Walkers can stomp the South West coastal path as far as they wish straight from the front door of Bay View Cottage. For those who enjoy a peaceful round of golf, The Point is just a few minutes drive away in one direction and the famous St Enodoc Golf Club a few miles away in the other.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Lounge with doors to patio/garden, TV & DVD player
- Kitchen/Diner with doors to patio area, integrated electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer & dishwasher
- Bedroom 1: Twin Beds
- Utility with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Bedroom 2: Kingsize Bed (5ft) with en-suite
- Bedroom 3: Twin Beds
- Bedroom 4: Bunk Beds (suitable for children under 10 years old only)
- Family Bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Private off-road parking for several cars
- Large South West facing lawned garden with estuary views
- Small summer house
- Outside shower
- Garden Furniture
- Large private gardens with estuary and golf course views
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Dog-Friendly (one dog welcome – restricted to utility room/kennel)
- Within a short walk via footpaths to Daymer Bay
- Centrally positioned between Rock & Polzeath perfect for exploring
- Booked / Unavailable