23 Slipway | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Rock | North Cornwall
23 Slipway is a suberb end of terrace holiday cottage with stunning views over the Camel estuary towards Padstow and the Camel Trail. A small patio garden provides an ideal spot for evening drinks or family meals before heading out to explore the nearby bars and restaurants of Rock. The house is bright and airy throughout and has been refurbished to a very high standard with room for 6 guests to sleep comfortably in 3 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms and parking in a covered car port with electric car charging port.
There are two bedrooms on the ground floor, both of which have en-suite shower rooms and there is a useful utility area with space to leave your sandy wetsuits or body boards after a day in the water. The first floor is where all the action happens with the delightful open plan lounge/dining room which opens out via patio doors onto a large south facing balcony. This elevated deck enjoys some of the most enviable views in the Rock area and is the ultimate aprés-sea drinks spot. A neat and well-equipped kitchen has all you need to cook up a feast for the family along with a glorious views of the estuary and the sailing boats below. The double bedroom on the first floor has a king size bed and doors out to the balcony with a bathroom alongside.
Enjoy the short ferry ride over to Padstow, or stay local in Rock with plenty of top restaurants, shops and cafes to choose from, in particular The Mariners by Paul Ainsworth which is only a 50m hop from the front door at 23 Slipway. Activites are not hard to find; Why not try your hand at sailing, SUP or waterskiing at the Camel Ski School. The beach and dunes along the Camel Estuary offer stunning views and ideal walking paths, linking up with the coastal footpaths around to the surfing beach at Polzeath. Excellent golf can be found at both the Church course of St Enodoc in Rock and the superb course at The Point down the road.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Bedroom 2:Twin Beds (3ft) with en-suite Shower/W.C.
- Bedroom 3: Twin Beds (3ft) with en-suite Shower/W.C.
- Utility Area with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Internal door to car port
- Open plan Sitting Room/Dining Room with TV & DVD player
- Patio doors onto large south facing balcony
- Kitchen with integrated electric oven and ceramic hob, extractor hood, microwave, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize Bed (5ft) with doors to Balcony
- South facing balcony with estuary views
- Garden furniture
- Car port for 1 car with electric charging port
- Private enclosed patio area
- 50 metres to The Mariners by Paul Ainsworth
- Large balcony with stunning estuary views towards Padstow
- Reverse level accommodation
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Within walking distance of local bars and restaurants
- Close to the Padstow ferry link
- House linen and towels included
- Booked / Unavailable