Prices from £23-53 per person / per night - A well presented and comfortable 3 bedroom family holiday home. An end of terrace house, it is light and airy with a first floor open plan living space
Thyme Cottage is a well maintained, newly refurbished and comfortable family holiday home. The main feature is a sunny open plan sitting room/dining room with french doors to an outside decking area and stairs to the enclosed garden below. The farmhouse style kitchen/dining table comfortably seats 8 people and just off this dining area you find a bright, modern kitchen with new appliances including a double oven, integrated dishwasher and large integrated fridge/freezer.
With two twin rooms, a family bathroom and the master with an ensuite shower room, this property is popular with both families and friend groups.
In Roserrow village, Thyme Cottage is a short walk from the restaurant, tennis courts, 18 hole golf course and health club at The Point. Polzeath Village and beach is only a 15 minute walk all along public footpaths. Well behaved dogs welcome.
- Large entrance hall with wood floor
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en suite shower
- Bedroom 2: Twin zip link bed (can be made a super king)
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds
- Family bathroom with separate walk in shower
- Large open plan living/dining area, smart TV, DVD/CD player, Bluetooth system
- Small decking with steps to the garden
- Kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, double electric oven, ceramic hob
- Separate utility room with washer/dryer and a microwave
- Small cloak room/WC
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture
- Wifi (high speed/infinity broadband)
- Leisure membership included
- Linen and towels included (please bring beach and pool towels)
- Dogs welcome
- Booked / Unavailable