The Hawthorns | Self-Catering Holiday Cottage | The Point, Polzeath | North Cornwall
The Hawthorns is a bright and airy property that has benefitted from a recent refurbishment to a very high standard by the owners and it situated in the heart of the Roserrow estate. One of four properties in a quiet cul-de-sac minutes walk from the restaurant, health club, tennis courts and golf course.
The property is accessed by outside stairs leading to a generous hall on the first floor. A large and bright lounge/family room with a log burner opens up to a superb decking with comfortable seating – a real feature of this property.
The decor is bright with a seaside theme, making this a lovely and practical holiday home for families. It is apparent that this holiday home is much loved by the owners and their children. A lawned garden for family games, outside furniture and charcoal BBQ provide further space for the family to spread out on.
- Bedroom 1: king size bed, dressing area, en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: double bedroom with fire exit door
- Bedroom 3: twin beds
- Bedroom 4: twin beds
- Bedroom 5: bunk beds
- Shower room
- Family bathroom with overhead shower
- External wooden stairs lead up to the front door
- Large entrance hallway with laminate flooring
- Generous sitting room, flat screen smart TV, DVD player, Bluetooth system and wood burning stove
- Double french doors open on to a large furnished decking area/terrace
- Modern open plan kitchen with dining area
- Kitchen with fridge/freezer, electric hob, dishwasher and microwave, and a TV
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble drier, ironing facilities
- Separate cloakroom.
- Large lawned garden with trestle table and BBQ
- Large decking on first floor with comfortable seating
- Shed for outside storage
- Wifi (high speed/infinity broadband )
- Leisure membership included
- Linen & towels included (please bring beach and pool towels)
- Parking for several cars
- Booked / Unavailable