St Andrews | Self-Catering Holiday Cottage | The Point, Polzeath | North Cornwall
St Andrews is a compact and practical 2 bedroom semi-detached cottage situated in the heart of the Roserrow Estate.
The open plan living area on the first floor is bright with french doors to a small balcony with chairs. The cottage is popular with both families and golfers needing a bolt hole. There is a small, shared and fenced garden with furniture and BBQ. St Andrews also has access to a garage with useful storage space for surfboards and golf clubs.
Situated just off Granary Lane, St Andrews is a 5-minute walk from the restaurant, tennis courts, 18 hole golf course and health club at The Point. Polzeath beach is a 15-minute walk on public footpaths.
*Guests staying at this property can enjoy the swimming pool and gym facilities at no extra cost, with discounted use of the golf course at The Point.
- Entrance hall
- Double bedroom, en-suite shower
- Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with overhead shower
- Open plan kitchen/dining and living area
- Kitchen with electric cooker, dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso machine, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer
- Lounge with doors to balcony, TV and music system
- Small shared, but enclosed lawned garden
- Small balcony with table and chairs
- Patio with garden furniture and built-in BBQ
- Garage for storing bikes or surfboards
- Free Wifi
- Pool and gym facilities included at The Point
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Linen and towels included (please bring beach and pool towels)
- One small pet welcome by arrangement
- Booked / Unavailable