Puffin House | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | The Point, Polzeath | North Cornwall
The property is situated in a quiet cul-du-sac off Millhouse Lane and is a 15 minute walk from Polzeath beach along the footpaths that wind through the golf course. A short 5 minute drive takes you to the ferry at Rock connecting to Padstow and Rick Stein’s famous restaurant and Cookery school.
Puffin offers something for everyone walking, cycling, surfing, sailing, golf, coasteering and the simple joys of the beach. Bring your dog too for his holiday, long walks and a gated garden make Puffin the ideal location for all the family. For golfers, other famous courses such as St Enodoc and Trevose are nearby.
*Guests staying at this property can enjoy the swimming pool and gym facilities at no extra cost, with discounted use of the golf course at The Point.
- Bedroom 5 – Super King zip link bed (can be made into a twin) with Shower En-suite and TV
- Dining Room with seating for 8-10 people
- Fully Equipped Kitchen and Small Dining Table, Tv and Adjoining Laundry Room
- Large Living Room with seating for 7 with Fire, Smart TV, Freeview, Sonos Speaker System, DVD. Adjoining conservatory with seating for 6 people.
- Bedroom 1 – King with Shower En-suite
- Bedroom 2 – King with Shower En-suite
- Bedroom 3 – Double Bedroom
- Bedroom 4 – 3 x Single Beds
- Family Bathroom with over bath shower
- Large Sloped Lawned Garden
- Outdoor Patio
- Free Wifi (high speed broadband)
- Beautiful gardens surrounding the house (please be careful on the steep slope sections)
- Pool and gym facilities included at The Point
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- House linen & towels included (please bring beach and pool towels)
- Private off road parking for 4-5 cars
- Up to 2 pets welcome by arrangement
- Booked / Unavailable