Prices from £18-43 per person / per night - A spacious, detached 5 bedroom family holiday home with a large secluded garden with lake and golf course views.
Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the Golf & Leisure facilities at The Point.
The property is situated in a quiet cul-du-sac off Millhouse Lane and is a 15 minute walk from Polzeath beach along the footpaths that wind through the golf course. A short 5 minute drive takes you to the ferry at Rock connecting to Padstow and Rick Stein’s famous restaurant and Cookery school.
Puffin offers something for everyone walking, cycling, surfing, sailing, golf, coasteering and the simple joys of the beach. Bring your dog too for his holiday, long walks and a gated garden make Puffin the ideal location for all the family. For golfers, other famous courses such as St Enodoc and Trevose are nearby.
- Bedroom 5 – Super King zip link bed (can be made into a twin) with Shower En-suite and TV
- Dining Room with seating for 8-10 people
- Fully Equipped Kitchen and Small Dining Table, Tv and Adjoining Laundry Room
- Large Living Room with seating for 7 with Fire, Smart TV, Freeview, Sonos Speaker System, DVD. Adjoining conservatory with seating for 6 people.
- Bedroom 1 – Super King with Shower En-suite
- Bedroom 2 – Super King with Shower En-suite
- Bedroom 3 – Double Bedroom
- Bedroom 4 – 3 x Single Beds
- Family Bathroom with over bath shower
- Large Sloped Lawned Garden
- Outdoor Patio
- BBQ & Firepit
- Free Wifi (high speed broadband)
- Leisure membership included
- Linen & towels included (please bring beach and pool towels)
- Parking for 4-5 cars
- Dogs welcome
- Booked / Unavailable