Bantham | Self-Catering Holiday Cottage | The Point, Polzeath | North Cornwall
Totally refurbished to the highest standard winter 19/20, Bantham is a a stunning 4 bedroom contemporary family holiday home. The first-floor open plan living/dining area benefits from light laminate flooring and the banisters around the stairwell have been fitted with contemporary glass to make the most of the natural daylight. A stunning contemporary wood burner is a focal point and a welcome feature on colder evenings. Flexible seating arrangment allow guests to enjoy the TV and sitting areas of the open plan living room.
With an interlinking door to Lundy Cottage next door, the two properties are perfect for families and friends wanting to holiday together, still having some privacy. The properties can be booked individually or together.
French doors lead from the open plan living area to a south-facing garden with decking and a separate eating area. Bantham also shares a larger open garden with Lundy Cottage next door. A large mown area with casual seating and a fire pit is a perfect place to spend long summer evenings.
Bantham is in Granary Lane, a short walk from the restaurant, tennis courts, health club and golf course.
*Guests staying at this property can enjoy the swimming pool and gym facilities at no extra cost, with discounted use of the golf course at The Point.
- Bedroom 1: Super king zip link bed (can be made a twin), en suite with shower
- Bedroom 2: twin beds, en suite with shower
- Bedroom 3: twin beds, small TV
- Bedroom 4: twin beds (single with pull out)
- Family bathroom with overhead shower
- Spacious open plan living/dining and kitchen area (safety gate at top of stairs)
- Contemporary log burner
- Living area with large smart TV with Sky box and DVD & CD player, Bluetooth system
- Doors leading to garden with decking area with furniture
- Contemporary kitchen/dining area, large fridge/freezer, oven, hob & grill, microwave, Nespresso
- Utility room with washer/dryer, ironing facilities and a separate WC
- Landscaped garden, with access to a mowed field with furniture and fire pit
- Decking with furniture and BBQ
- Wifi (high speed/infinity broadband)
- Just a few minutes walk to the Point clubhouse and facilties
- Pool and gym facilities included at The Point
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- House linen and towels included (please bring pool and beach towels)
- Private off road Parking
- Groups requiring 5 bedrooms or more can book next door, Lundy Cottage. Subject to availability
- Booked / Unavailable