1 Zeath | Self Catering Holiday Home | The Point, Polzeath | North Cornwall
Situated in a peaceful and tranquil setting within The Point, 1 Zeath is a contemporary, reverse living home providing the perfect Cornish retreat for families. The property is within walking distance of The Point facilities which include a Gym, Swimming Pool, 18 Hole Golf Course & Tennis/Padel Courts, as well as being only a short drive or a 15 minute walk to Polzeath beach.
When arriving at 1 Zeath you are greeted by an amazing entrance hall with a statement front door which then leads to a magnificently designed open-plan kitchen, diner and lounge. This space is perfect for those looking socialise with family or friends in the evenings as well as aspiring chefs to cook up a feast in front of the group. The kitchen/diner features a sleek kitchen island, handless units, modern appliances, including a hot water tap, and large bench style dining table. The lounge area meanwhile is flooded with light from the large bi-fold doors which open out onto the sunny south facing upper terrace, perfect for a pre-dinner tipple or some al-fresco tapas.
The gorgeous staircase with ambient LED lighting leads down to the 4 bedrooms, family bathroom and utility room. The master bedroom with Super King bed features an en-suite and full width bi-folding doors leading out onto a lower terrace. The two further double rooms (one en-suite) are equipped with zip & link (king/twin) beds giving maximum flexibility for groups. The final bedroom consists of two single beds with access to the family bathroom containing a bath/shower and W.C. The utility room with outdoor access is the perfect spot to dump those sandy shoes.
Locally to 1 Zeath, there are a wealth of excellent restaurants and pubs which include, The Mariners in Rock, Nathan Outlaws in Port Isaac, Rick Stein’s Seafood Restaurant and Paul Ainsworths No.6 in Padstow. The nearby ferry at Rock makes for an enjoyable journey to Padstow on the other side of the Camel Estuary.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Large entrance hallway with W.C.
- Large Open plan kitchen, diner & lounge with seating for 8 people and smart TV
- Kitchen facilities include – fridge, freezer dishwasher, duel oven, microwave, boiling water tap & induction hob
- Bi-folding doors opening out onto the upper south-facing terrace with table & chairs enjoying countryside views
- Glass staircase leading to lower ground floor & bedrooms – Please note this staircase is not compatible with stair-gates.
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom 1 – Master bedroom (Super King) with ensuite shower room & bi-fold doors leading to lower terrace
- Bedroom 2 – Double bedroom with zip-link beds (King / Twin) with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 3 – Double bedroom with zip-link beds (King / Twin)
- Bedroom 4 – Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath, shower, hand basin & W.C.
- Utility with washer/dryer and additional fridge
- Parking for 2 cars
- Upper and Lower south facing terraces/patios with countryside views
- Steps to the side of the property provide access to the lower lawn
- Large lawn area with adjoining pond (unfenced)
- Outside shower
- Garden furniture
- Contemporary design with open plan living
- Peaceful setting within minutes of all the beaches of North Cornwall
- Countryside views
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Within walking distance of the facilities at The Point.
- A 15-20 minute level walk to Polzeath beach
- House linen and towels included
- Welcomes one pet by arrangement
- Booked / Unavailable