Trevelly | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Rock | North Cornwall
Tucked away on the Rock Road overlooking the Camel Estuary, Trevelly is a stunning contemporary holiday home within just a few minutes walk of the Camel Estuary and the best that Rock has to offer. Sleeping up to twelve adults in six stylish bedrooms spread across the ground and first floor, Trevelly offers the ultimate in seaside living for families or groups of friends looking for that unforgettable escape.
Flooded with light, Trevelly was designed with the estuary views in mind with the main social areas found on the first floor that open out onto the sun deck, a perfect place for alfresco dining whilst watching the sparkling waters and the countryside beyond. From the living area, slide back the bifold doors inviting the outside in, making the most of the seaside living. A fully equipped stylish kitchen with anything you could need to make that perfect home-cooked meal and a large dining table to enjoy, with a view. Why not try some local ingredients into your dish during your holiday, with freshly caught fish from Rock Fish further along the road from Trevelly, or the local butcher. After a long day exploring the coastline, the living area is the perfect place to sink into a chair and put your feet up or enjoy a sundowner with friends and family, planning that next adventure. For those wet weather days, there is a separate TV room equipped with board games, a Smart TV and comfortable seating, the perfect entertainment area or a desk, should you need the work space. The stylish bedrooms are spread across both floors with the master king bedroom on the first floor with stunning views of the Camel Estuary and a luxury bathroom ensuite with a choice of a further five bedrooms on the ground floor, all with plenty of wardrobe space.
Enjoy the radiant sunlight on the elevated front lawn, and indulge in delightful outdoor dining or relaxed afternoons in the secluded and covered rear patio. For those who are keen water enthusiasts and may find themselves in the water throughout their stay, the facilities at Trevelly are suited with the outside heated shower and hose to wash off the salt and sand, along with a large shower, changing room in the utility area, with a designated door in.
Trevelly is perfectly situated to access all the footpaths which can take you down towards Daymer Bay and on towards the rolling surf of Polzeath with surf suitable for all levels as well as a large sandy beach for those memorable beach days, and a large choice of restaurants and cafe’s. A short stroll down the hill to Rock beach where you could lose hours just watching the estuary’s wildlife and waterside activity. For those wanting to sample the best in food nearby, Fee’s Food which is just a short walk along the road offers freshly prepared meals and ingredients for those day’s in or for that special BBQ afternoon. For dining out, there is a choice of restaurants nearby from fine dining at The Dining Room, Chef Paul Ainsworth at The Mariners to some traditional dishes at The Pityme Inn. The ferry trip to the bustling working harbour of Padstow is a must for browsing shops and art galleries, then staying late to dine in one of the numerous restaurants, pubs or cafes.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Impressive entrance hallway
- Large utility room with a washing machine, tumble dryer, 60/40 integrated fridge freezer, a separate drying room perfect for drying out your beach gear along with a large shower room.
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with front garden views and the Camel Estuary
- Bedroom 4: Twin bedroom with front garden views and the Camel Estuary
- Large family bathroom with a bath, shower, W.C and basin
- Bedroom 2: Super king bedroom with large walk in shower ensuite, W.C and basin. Patio door access into the front garden where you can enjoy Camel Estuary views.
- Bedroom 5: Twin bedroom with a small shower room ensuite, W.C and basin
- Bedroom 6: Twin bedroom with a walk in shower room ensuite, W.C and basin
- Open plan kitchen area with the added benefit of a centre island, everything you should need to prepare home cooked meals. The appliances include: American style fridge freezer, Neff double oven and hob, dishwasher x 2, microwave, toaster and plenty of cupboard space.
- The dining area to the front of the kitchen with stunning Estuary and coastal views with access onto the sun deck
- The living room is equipped with a large corner sofa and plush chairs, a Smart TV and bi fold doors that lead out onto the sun deck
- TV room with a Smart TV, comfortable seating and a large desk.
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with a king size bed, TV and a luxury bathroom ensuite; freestanding bath, large walk-in shower, W.C and basin with views over the rear garden patio area
- Separate W.C and Basin with a feature wall of the Camel Estuary
- Parking for 4 cars
- Front and rear garden, a small lawn area to the front with a raised sheltered patio area to the rear
- Patio furniture
- Outside heated shower with wetsuit rail
- Luxury living with contemporary style
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Open plan living on the first floor to maximise the beautiful Camel Estuary views
- Views of the Camel Estuary, coast and countryside
- Superfast Wifi
- Electric central heating throughout
- Perfect coastal retreat with changing facilities and plenty of space for your beach items
- Booked / Unavailable