Prices from £11-42 per person / per night - In a tucked-away, landscaped site in the Penmayne area of Rock, ‘The Pocket’ is a modern, timber/stone-clad holiday home, with three-bedrooms, two-bathrooms, a garden and off-road parking for two cars.
Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the Golf & Leisure facilities at The Point.
The Pocket is one of only 10 properties set within a contained, landscaped site of 2 acres, in a peaceful location but within easy, level walking distance of all the amenities in Rock. There is a lovely route from the properties through Penmayne and onto a footpath that leads down to Porthilly Beach – great for avoiding the traffic in the Summer.
The Pocket has been completely decorated by its interior-designer owner, with a cream, pale blue and natural oak theme throughout and has warm accent walls and soft furnishings in the living room. All the fabrics and colours have been carefully chosen to create a sense of flow throughout the property and they have thought of everything so guests can just bring their clothes and food, and settle into this home-from-home!
The Pocket has a large, vaulted open-plan living area with good quality, fully-fitted, sociable kitchen housing integrated fridge, freezer, oven, hob, full-size dishwasher and washer/dryer. Concealed within the larder unit are a microwave and toaster, and in the double-width drawers, there is everything needed to cater for the masses, and feel completely at home.
The dining area has a table and chairs for 6 and their are 4 bar stools up at the kitchen peninsula.
There are three comfortable sofas in the sitting room area of the space, an upholstered coffee table, large smart TV and endless board games to keep everyone amused.
All the bedrooms and the living room have wall-mounted smart TVs, there is super-fast broad band throughout the house.
All in all, The Pocket is a great place to base yourselves for a week or two near the Camel Estuary, and just a mile across the fields to The Point or a short nip into Rock and it’s numerous beaches.
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Large open-plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Fully Equipped Kitchen – Integrated fridge-freezer, Oven, Hob, Dishwasher, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle & Washer/Dryer
- Dining area with seating for 6
- Kitchen bar seating for 4
- Living area with soft sofas, large smart TV, coffee table & boards games
- French doors leading to outside decking
- Ambient/zonal lighting
- Bedroom 1 (Master) – Superking (zip-link) bed, smart TV & en-suite with rain shower & twin basins.
- Bedroom 2 – King size bed, smart TV
- Bedroom 3 – Two sets of full-size bunk beds, smart TV (we’d recommend children only)
- Family Bathroom – Underfloor heating, towel rail, heated mirrors, shower, bath
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- Lawned garden with south-facing wooden deck
- Easy access ramp to the French doors leading to the kitchen
- Garden furniture
- Gas-Fired BBQ
- Outdoor shower (heated)
- Wetsuit washing facilities
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- Superfast WiFi
- Smart Tv’s throughout
- Open plan living
- Smart Home features
- Booked / Unavailable