Tamarisk is furnished to a high standard and sleeps 11 guests across 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. The property is well suited to large groups of friends or even golfing groups as there are 4 twin bedrooms and 1 with a king size bed, all but one having an en-suite bathroom. The house is well equipped to provide entertainment in all weathers and has plenty of space inside and out. The property backs onto the GB&I Top 100 St Enodoc golf course, making it ideal for keen golfers but equally wonderful for walkers looking to explore the Camel Estuary.
The enormous sunny gardens have an abundance of mature plants and large lawned areas. The garden features a terrace with garden furniture to enjoy the warmer days, which is easily accessed through patio doors from the lounge. For winter holidays and cooler evenings there is the benefit of a wood burner and a games/TV room to keep the family entertained.
Please note: Linen is not included with this property.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Sitting Room with patio doors to terrace
- Log Burner
- Utility Room
- Games/TV Room including Pool table
- C./Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: Twin Beds with en-suite Shower/W.C.
- Bedroom 4: Twin Beds with en-suite Shower/W.C.
- Bedroom 5: Bunk Bed and a Single Bed for 11th Guest
- Family Bathroom/W.C.
- Bedroom 2: Twin Beds with en-suite Bathroom/W.C.
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize Bed (5 ft) with Juliet balcony doors and en-suite Bathroom/W.C.
- Large sunny lawn with estuary views
- Garden furniture
- Linen can provided for an extra charge
- WIFI included
- Booked / Unavailable