Seven Sandy Hills | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Rock | North Cornwall
A beautiful 4 bedroom lodge style property situated in a peaceful area of Rock close to local shops, bars and restaurants and within a short walk of Porthilly beach. Seven Sandy Hills is a lovely self-catering holiday property suitable for at least two families to share, as it sleeps 10 people in 4 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms.
The bedrooms are all on the ground floor – Two king size bedrooms both have en-suite shower rooms, while a twin bed room and the children’s double bunk room have use of the family bathroom. An external utility room has a useful wetsuit hanging rail and a lockable courtyard to store boards and bikes. The first floor has wonderful vaulted ceiling with exposed beams letting in lots of light and creating a spacious feel enhancing the stylish decor throughout. The modern open plan kitchen/dining and living room is sleek and well equipped yet practical enough to cater for large family groups. The kitchen island is the perfect spot to energise in the morning with a hearty breakfast before heading out to explore the Cornish coast. A separate snug with a TV gives an idyllic space for those who wish to settle down with a good book or movie in the evenings.
A large, south facing balcony with countryside views can be accessed from the first floor via sliding doors in the lounge. Outside at ground level, a large decking area provides its own secluded outdoor eating area, perfect for evening drinks or al fresco dining at sunset. The private parking spaces are generous enough for three cars.
Nearby, tempting restaurants at the St Enodoc Hotel, The Mariners and The Dining Room, are well within walking distance. Alternatively, enjoy the short ferry ride over to Padstow, and dine in No.6 by Paul Ainsworth or sample Rick Steins famous fish and chips on the quay. Activities are not hard to find; Why not try your hand at sailing, SUP or waterskiing at the Camel Ski School. The beaches and dunes along the Camel Estuary offer stunning views and ideal walking paths, linking up with the coastal footpaths around to the calm waters of Daymer Bay and the surfing beach at Polzeath. Excellent golf can be found at both the church course of St Enodoc in Rock and the superb course at The Point down the road.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Bedroom 1: Bunk Beds x 2 (suitable for children)
- Bedroom 2: Kingsize Bed (5 ft) with en-suite Shower/ W.C.
- Bedroom 3: Kingsize Bed (5 ft) with en-suite Shower/W.C.
- Bedroom 4: Twin Beds
- Family Bathroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Room and Balcony
- Appliances include: Integrated electric oven with separate ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, TV, DVD player and WiFi
- Snug TV Room
- Off-road parking for up to 3 cars
- External Utility with wetsuit hanging rail, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Lockable courtyard to store boards and bikes
- Large decking area
- Garden furniture
- Lodge style property
- Open plan reverse living
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Balcony with views over the countryside
- Wood Burner
- Peaceful countryside setting
- Within a short walk via footpaths to Porthilly beach
- Close to local shops, bars and restaurants
- Close to the Rock to Padstow ferry link
- Booked / Unavailable