L’Abri | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Rock | North Cornwall
L’Abri is a stunning light and airy dog-friendly home nestled within the popular Rock Road in North Cornwall, a central location from which to explore the best of North Cornwall. Sleeping up to 8 guests across three spacious bedrooms plus a snug with an additional sofa bed, two of which are on the ground floor, this gorgeous contemporary holiday home is perfect for multi-generational families to come together and make more precious memories. Guests are greeted by a cool interior style as they enter, with the stunning entrance hall with glass ceiling leading into the large open plan social space. The properties layout flows from one room to another, seamlessly connecting the living spaces whilst still giving small pockets of calm from which you can relax with a good book.
The kitchen and dining area has all the modern appliances for putting on a feast for the family. Adjoining the kitchen and dining area, leads through to the lounge area equipped with a wood burner for a relaxing evening after a day of exploring the Cornish coast. Open out the living area by sliding back the bi fold doors and invite the delights of the garden are in, with a sun terrace and plenty of furniture to relax. Enjoy the large lawned area for garden games and sunbathing whilst also offering the perfect venue for some alfresco dining. The master bedroom on the first floor enjoys a secluded balcony area with far reaching countryside views as well as a study and sofa area for those who need to catch up on homework or to escape somewhere quiet with a good book. The remaining bedrooms, a king bedroom and a zip and link bedroom are located on the ground level.
From L’Abri, you can enjoy many walks from countryside to the coast all from your doorstep. Located just a 15 minute walk from The Point’s clubhouse and facilities or to Rock beach via the footpaths. Enjoy the short ferry ride over to Padstow, or stay local in Rock with plenty of top restaurants, shops and cafes to choose from. Activites are not hard to find; Why not try your hand at sailing, SUP or waterskiing at the Camel Ski School. The beach and dunes along the Camel Estuary offer stunning views and ideal walking paths, linking up with the coastal footpaths around to the surfing beach at Polzeath. Excellent golf facilities can be found at St Enodoc in Rock with 2 x 18-hole courses; Church and Holywell course as well as the superb 18-hole course at The Point just a few minutes away.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Entrance with dramatic glass ceiling
- Kitchen featuring dishwasher, neff induction 5-ring hob, oven, warming drawer, kettle, toaster, fridge/freezer with drink drawer and ice maker,
- Dining and Living area with wood burner and smart 42 inch TV with bi-fold doors leading to terrace.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave and storage
- C with basin
- Bedroom 1 – Twin Bedroom (zip and link can be made into a superking)
- Large family shower room with a walk in shower
- Bedroom 2 – King size bedroom
- Open study area with a sofa bed (queen-size) and can be closed with a curtain – Sofa bed can be added as a free optional extra when placing a booking.
- Bedroom 3 – Master Kingsize bedroom with sliding doors leading out onto the balcony. Equipped with a luxury bathroom ensuite with a freestanding bath, large walk in shower, his and hers sinks and towel rail.
- Private off-road parking for up to 4 cars
- Outdoor patio area with rattan garden furntiure
- A second terrace at the end of the garden with table and chairs
- Beautiful large garden
- Outdoor wetsuit drying rail
- Situated on the popular Rock Road
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- EV Car Charging available on request – £50 per car per charge
- Centrally located close to the coast, restaurants and the local pub
- Bright and airy social spaces, perfect for groups and family stays
- Beautiful garden and patio to enjoy the sunshine and BBQ’s on the lawn
- Welcome one pet by arrangement
- Ground floor bedrooms for easy accessibility
- Booked / Unavailable