Colliers | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Rock | North Cornwall
Colliers has a stylish and airy interior with an abundance of space that creates a bright atmosphere, with private off-road parking for three cars. A welcoming, open plan living area flooded with natural light and style greets everyone arriving. It has a well-equipped kitchen including two fridge-freezers, a 5-ring halogen hob, and plenty of counter space. The open space has everything you need for unforgettable meals to enjoy around the dining table or at the gorgeous breakfast bar, making for a really social environment and is the perfect place to enjoy some breakfast before venturing out for the day to nearby beaches and coastal hotspots. When the sun goes down, you can enjoy lazy evenings in the spacious living area, in front of the fireplace or have a cozy movie or family game night in the separate snug room.
Bi-fold doors open out onto the garden and allow the daylight to flood in. The garden is enclosed by the layout of the property, providing privacy for all sun worshippers and a wonderful place for lovely long evenings of alfresco dining. There is a designated utility area that is the perfect area to hang up wetsuits to dry, ready for the next day on the coast.
Colliers has four beautifully decorated bedrooms split into two sections at either end of the property. All four bedrooms are bright, light and spacious with comfortable beds, en-suite bathrooms and bi-fold doors opening onto the garden. The master bedroom has a super king bed with a luxurious bathroom including a shower and a separate bathtub, perfect for a relaxing evening soak.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Entrance hallway with WC
- Open-plan kitchen, dining room and living room with smart TV and soundbar
- Kitchen includes; Electric oven and grill, plate warmer draw, halogen hob, fridge/freezer x2
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer
- Snug with Smart TV and card table
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with superking bed and smart TV, en-suite bathroom (shower, bath, WC) and access to the garden through bi-fold doors.
- Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and access to the garden through bi-fold doors
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom* with en-suite shower room and access to the garden through bi-fold doors
- Bedroom 4: Superking bedroom* with en-suite shower room and access to the garden through bi-fold doors
* Please note: Bedrooms 3 and 4 are both zip and link beds. The beds will be made up as per the description. If you require the beds to be made up differently, please inform us.
- Parking for 3-4 cars on a private drive
- Large lawned garden with sunny aspect
- Patio with garden furniture
- Outside shower with wetsuit rail
- Contemporary and airy design
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Open plan living perfect for social living
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Wood burner
- Superfast WiFi
- This is a pet free property
- Booked / Unavailable