17 Slipway | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Rock | North Cornwall
Positioned just a stone’s throw from Rock beach and the local bars and restuarants, 17 Slipway has been beautifully furnished to take full advantage of its unique position overlooking the Camel Estuary. This mid-terrace holiday cottage split over 3 floors enjoys far-reaching waterside views across the Camel towards the historic fishing port of Padstow. 17 Slipway is the perfect base from which to set out on adventures exploring the Cornish coast with friends or family.
With private parking, an outside raised patio area and delightful balcony, this self-catering holiday cottage offers a warm and stylish welcome for up to 6 people, accommodated across 3 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms. The property is adorned with contemporary interiors flowing throughout the three levels. The heart of the property is the living area on the first floor which is open-plan, letting in an abundance of light onto the attractive furnishings which include a fully equipped kitchen with a drinks fridge, induction hob and fridge freezer, with a dining and living area where you can relax catching up on your favourite Netflix series on the smart TV. For the evenings the balcony doors open up and offer the chance to dine al fresco on the cosy glass-fronted balcony.
The bedrooms are split over two floors with the master ensuite solely on the second floor with stunning Camel Estuary Views through velux windows. The two further bedrooms are found on the ground floor; a king bedroom with its own en-suite walk-in shower, and a twin bedroom. The family bathroom can also be found on the ground floor, along with the utility room which features its own walk-in shower perfect for a post-beach rinse.
Enjoy the short ferry ride over to Padstow, or stay local in Rock with plenty of top restaurants, shops and cafes to choose from. Activites are not hard to find; Why not try your hand at sailing, SUP or waterskiing at the Camel Ski School. The beach and dunes along the Camel Estuary offer stunning views and ideal walking paths, linking up with the coastal footpaths around to the surfing beach at Polzeath. Excellent golf can be found at both the church course of St Enodoc in Rock and the superb course at The Point down the road.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Utility Room with a Walk In Shower.
- Bedroom 2 – Twin Beds (zip and link – can be made into Super King)
- Bedroom 3 – King Bedroom (zip and link – can be made into a twin) with Shower en-suite
- Family Bathroom.
- Open plan Kitchen and dining with living area: Induction Hob, Drinks Fridge, Dishwasher, Oven and Grill, Coffee Machine (Nespresso), Toaster, Kettle.
- Lounge area with Smart TV, Wood Burner, Sonos Sound Bar, Sonos Surround Sound
- Doors leading to South west facing balcony with delightful estuary views
- Bedroom 1 – Master King Bedroom with shower en-suite and estuary views through Velux windows.
- EV Car Charger – Easee Type 2 untethered charger. Charging cable not supplied.
- Parking for 2 cars
- Patio area with garden furniture
- Gas BBQ
- Entrance at the back of the house is at ground floor level, the front entrance is up a flight of steps (again into ground floor level)
- Underfloor heating
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Wood burner
- Stunning Camel estuary views
- Close to local bars and restuarants
- A short walk to the Rock to Padstow ferry
- Booked / Unavailable