11 Slipway | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Rock | North Cornwall
11 Slipway is a gorgeous 3 bedroom, self-catering property situated in prime position just a stones throw from all the amenities and beaches in Rock. Split over four levels this bright and airy property offers plenty of space for the family to unwind and socialise after a day exploring the Cornish coast and local beaches.
The property’s main living area benefits from an open plan layout and is the perfect spot to enjoy the the evening sunset or a morning’s breakfast gazing out onto the Camel Estuary. Large bi-fold doors spanning the entire width of the property open out onto a balcony with stunning views across to Padstow. For cosier evenings, there is a log burner and large sofa area. The fully equipped kitchen comes with all the modern conveniences, including a wine fridge, perfect for chilling down an evening tipple.
11 Slipway has been professionally furnished throughout and features homewares and art from an array of well regarded, local artists and designers including Circle contemporary gallery, Koos furniture, Coastal Scandi and Lucy Orr.
Within walking distance of GB&I Top 100 St Enodoc golf course and the Padstow to Rock ferry link, 11 Slipway is the perfect base for both keen golfers and walkers alike, to explore the Camel Estuary. Further to this the property is just metres from the highly commended ‘Estrella Top 50 Gastropub’, The Mariners by Paul Ainsworth as well as ‘Karrek’ at the St Enodoc Hotel and The Dining Room. Perfect for those looking for easy access to some culinary delights.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
Lower Ground Floor & Ground Floor
- Large bright entrance hallway
- Adjoining King size bedroom with bespoke bed & electric heating
- Adjoining WC and shower room.
- Stairs leading down to lower ground floor
- Stairs leading to up first floor
Lower Ground Floor
- Super King bedroom with shower en-suite, smart TV, patio door leading to terrace with views to Padstow
- Utility room with washing washing machine/tumble dryer and integral fridge/freezer, access to lower terrace with charcoal BBQ and outdoor furniture
First Floor & Upper First Floor
- Bright open plan living/kitchen area with log burner, smart tv, Bluetooth speaker, large sofa
- Extendable dining table with seating for up to 8
- Magnificent South west facing balcony with glass balustrade with views over the Camel estuary towards Padstow and Little Petherick.
- Large bi-fold doors
- Fully equipped and integrated kitchen – Electric oven, microwave, induction hob & hood, Nespresso machine, toaster, kettle, wine fridge, under counter fridge
- Stairs leading to upper first floor
Upper First floor
- Landing area
- Twin bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
- Lower terrace to the rear of the property with BBQ, outdoor furniture and sea views
- Large balcony on the first floor with sea views
- Parking for two cars to the front of the property
- Outside shower
- Bike storage
- Superfast BT Wifi
- Panoramic Camel Estuary Views
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Professionally designed interior featuring local artists and furniture makers
- Within 50 metres of The Mariners by Paul Ainsworth
- Within 200 metres of the Padstow – Rock ferry and the beach
- Within 100 metres of Rock Sailing Club and Camel Ski School
- House linen and towels included
- Pet free property
- Booked / Unavailable