Tywardale | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Polzeath | North Cornwall
Discover Tywardale, an exquisite holiday house located mere moments away from the stunning Polzeath beach on the north Cornwall coast, that radiates an abundance of natural light throughout this beautiful holiday home. With its close proximity to the beach, this property offers the perfect coastal retreat for you and all the family in Polzeath. Sleeping up to 8 guests across 4 spacious and modern bedrooms, the property showcases a unique design that exudes a style, ensuring a remarkable and unforgettable experience for your Cornish getaway.
Spoiled with an abundance of space, Tywardale offers plenty of options for guests to relax and unwind in style. With its modern furnishings and tasteful decor, this contemporary holiday home provides a sophisticated and comfortable setting for your beachside holiday in Polzeath. Designed with the coastal view in mind, as you take the final step to the first floor in the open-plan living area, the breathtaking coastal views command your gaze as it sweeps across a breathtaking seaside vista. From the vantage point of the well equipped kitchen area, you’re never far away from the rest of group for those nights in experimenting with some local delicacies. Relax in the living area with a large smart TV, perfect for slower evenings in catching up with your favourite series. As you relax in the living room, the sea view becomes a captivating backdrop, creating an atmosphere of tranquility and serenity. Bathed in natural light streaming through large windows, the space exudes a sense of airiness and comfort. The open layout of the kitchen seamlessly integrates with the rest of the living area, enhancing the overall spaciousness of Tywardale. Conveniently located just off the first floor open-plan living space, Tywardale’s terrace offers a seamless extension of the indoor experience. Step out onto the terrace and be greeted by a stylish outdoor seating area that beckons you to relax and enjoy the stunning sea views. The ground floor hosts all four beautifully curated bedrooms with bathrooms, each with a different view angle of the coast. There is also a separate utility area here as well as a grande entrance with a designated area to leave your shoes and outdoor wear. Alongside the top deck area, there is also a small lawn area near the parking, perfect to kick a ball or get comfortable with book away fro the hustle and bustle.
The property’s modern aesthetic harmonises with its coastal setting, offering a refreshing atmosphere. Nestled just a short stroll away from Polzeath beach, Tywardale grants easy access to the captivating shoreline and its proximity to local amenities ensures convenient access to charming shops and restaurants, adding to the overall allure of your stay. Polzeath is renowned as a premier surfing destination, catering to surfers of all skill levels. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or a beginner catching your first waves, the nearby beaches provide ample opportunities for exhilarating water sports. Families with young children will find joy in the tranquil waters of nearby Daymer Bay, a haven for little ones to paddle and explore. Meanwhile, the waterside setting of Rock presents an excellent opportunity for sailing, water skiing, or even taking a ferry ride to the charming town of Padstow. For outdoor enthusiasts and dog walkers, the South West coastal path awaits, offering stunning views and invigorating walks along the rugged coastline.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Entrance hallway with plenty of space to put your outdoor wear
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with a superking bed and luxury ensuite bathroom; equipped with his ‘n’ hers sink, large shower and bath. This bedroom has access out onto the lower terrace.
- Bedroom 2: King bedroom with shower room ensuite
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with ensuite shower room*
- Bedroom 4: Twin bedroom*
- Family bathroom with a bath, separate shower with W.C and basin
- Cloakroom with W.C and basin
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing boar
Bedroom’s with a (*) are zip and link beds providing flexible bed configuration option. Beds will be prepared for you as the above unless requested no later than 1 week before your arrival day.
This is an open plan living area encompassing the kitchen, dining area and living room together to make the most of the outstanding view of Polzeath.
- Kitchen area – well equipped with a double oven, combination microwave, induction hob on the centre island, dishwasher and a full height fridge freezer.
- Living area – Smart TV, wood burner, board games and books with access out onto the terrace where you can enjoy stunning view of Polzeath
- Ample parking for up to 3 cars beside the lawn area. Please be aware that this is shared driveway.
- Sheltered lawn area near the parking.
- First floor desk with furniture to enjoy some alfresco dining.
- Within a short walk to Polzeath and all it’s amenities
- Outstanding views of Polzeath and the coastline
- Well located to enjoy the best of north Cornwall
- State-of-the-art contemporary decor and design
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Welcomes 1 pet by arrangement
- Wood burner
- Private off road parking
- Booked / Unavailable