Surf Break | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Polzeath | North Cornwall
Escape to your personal haven in Polzeath in north Cornwall, where a 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom, reverse living house, sleeping up to 8 guests, awaits. This comfortable home offers the best of both worlds, perfect for a serene family getaway or a shared adventure with another family. Its prime location beckons you to explore the wonders of Polzeath and Trebetherick, a mere short stroll from the seashore and a realm of water sports including thrilling activities such as surfing, paddle boarding, sea swimming and the list goes on. Additionally, you’ll find a grocery store, restaurants and cafes within easy reach, making it a leisurely stroll for your morning coffee fix.
This bright holiday home has been created with family living in mind from a well-equipped kitchen diner, leading into the living area that leads out onto the balcony and four bedrooms with plenty of bathrooms. Access the garden and patio area via the utility area or the ground floor bedroom where you can appreciate early evening al-fresco dining in comfort discussing your plans for the days ahead. The master bedroom suite on the ground floor provides that secluded feel with space for additional seating and a TV. Three out of the four bedrooms are found on the first floor with two bathrooms. The enclosed rear garden is a beautiful space to relish those family BBQ’s or to enjoy some garden games on the lawn. There is a wetsuit drying rail & surfboard rack along with an outside shower, perfect to wash away the sand and prepare yourself for your next beach day.
Families with little ones or those seeking a relaxed coastal experience will adore the nearby footpath to Polzeath beside Surf Break. This idyllic route is perfect for children and is a direct, off the road path to the beach. Away from the main road, it boats a balcony with views over the garden and woodland beyond with glimpses of the beach. As you explore, take in the lovely garden, offering both privacy and serenity. Here, you can bask in the warm embrace of the sun creating a tranquil oasis for relaxation and outdoor enjoyment. Surfing enthusiasts will relish the proximity to Polzeath as well as a short walk from Trebetherick, Daymer Bay, and on to Rock, with their golden sands, they are perfect for young families. Enjoy a plethora of coastal walks from Surf Break with the South West Coast Path just moments from your holiday home. For biking aficionados, consider renting a bike in Wadebridge for a scenic ride along the Camel Trail, with the option to savour a delightful takeaway of fish and chips from Rick Stein’s in Padstow or take time to relax at one of the many other eateries on offer. Alternatively, embark on a picturesque journey to Bodmin, passing by the enchanting Camel Vineyard. For those who prefer a more leisurely pace, the coastal walks in the vicinity are nothing short of heavenly. Whether you yearn for adrenaline-pumping water sports, serene coastal walks, or simply the joy of tranquillity, Surf Break unlocks a world of endless possibilities.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Bedroom 1 – Master suite bedroom with a superking bed, ensuite bathroom, seating area with TV and patio door access to the garden
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and a sink
- Shower room with W.C
- A well-equipped kitchen area with; Nespresso Vertuo coffee machine (please bring pods), dishwasher, microwave, oven, electric hob, separate fridge & freezer and additional fridge
- Dining area
- Living area with a Smart TV and access out onto the balcony with views over the garden & beyond
- Bedroom 2: King bedroom with shower room ensuite
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom; bath and overhead shower, separate shower, W.C and basin & heated towel rail
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom
- Enclosed rear garden with a patio and built in BBQ
- Outside table and chairs
- Wetsuit drying rail & surf board rack
- Private off-road parking for 2-3 cars
- Additional outdoor bench seating to the front aspect
- Central heating
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Within easy walking distance of Polzeath beach and amenities via woodland path
- Wetsuit drying rail & surf board rack & outside shower
- Large built in BBQ
- Beautiful, private garden
- Coffee Machine
- Booked / Unavailable