Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the Golf & Leisure facilities at The Point.
Sandrock is set in a stunning location overlooking Polzeath beach with breathtaking views to Pentire Head. This slick holiday home has been built with luxury and socialising in mind. The full width open plan living room ensures you are always in touch with the breathtaking ocean, beach and headland views.
A large hallway gives access to four of the main bedrooms arranged on the ground floor level, three of which offer jaw-dropping views and balcony access. Each of these rooms have ensuite showers. Descend via the beautifully crafted grand staircase to the lower ground floor and you are met with a vast open plan space with windows running the entire width of the house with floor to ceiling windows that frame the ocean views. The living space enjoys a TV area at one end with a log burner, a dining space in the centre and a relaxing reading and socialising area at the other. The stylish kitchen with slate worktop includes a double range cooker, wine fridge and a breakfast bar, with an adjacent utility room and a cloakroom. Another double bedroom and ensuite bathroom is located on the lower ground floor. Outside the decked terrace runs the width of the property making it the perfect spot to enjoy outdoor meals or to sit with a book. Maybe even ponder the scenery with a pair on binoculars as the waves crash below.
Polzeath beach is just a very short walk down the hill and offers a fantastic spot for surfing, body boarding and stand up paddle boarding as well as access to the local bars, restaurants and takeaways. Lovers of sailing should take a short drive around the corner to Rock, where you can also catch the ferry across to Padstow.
- Large Entrance Hallway
- Twin bedroom 1 with sea views, balcony, ensuite shower and separate W.C
- Twin bedroom 2 with sea views, balcony, ensuite shower and separate W.C
- Twin/Double Bedroom with zip link bed & ensuite shower room
- Super King master bedroom with sea views, balcony and ensuite bathroom with separate shower
- Staircase leading down to:
Lower Ground Floor
- King size bedroom with ensuite bathroom with separate shower
- Open plan living/dining area with patio doors to terrace and lawned garden
- Log burner
- Open kitchen with Range oven, fridge, freezer, microwave & wine fridge
- Utility room with tumble dryer and washing machine
- Lower hallway with external door to side courtyard garden
- Driveway parking for 3 cars.
- Enclosed sheltered outdoor area to the front of the property with astro turf
- Outside shower
- Large garden to the rear with panoramic sea-views of Polzeath
- Garden furniture
- Linen Included
- Parking for 3 cars
- Sorry no dogs
- Booked / Unavailable