Pemberton | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Polzeath | North Cornwall
Full of character and generous in size, Pemberton is a semi-detached cottage located in a quiet cul-de-sac in New Polzeath with amazing sea views and less than 100 metres from Polzeath beach. Comfortably decorated, this well-positioned holiday cottage is perfect for beach goers or aspiring surfers as well as large families and groups of friends, sleeping 13 people in six bedrooms.
A large cosy lounge with plenty of sofas, sea views and an open fire make the ideal resting spot at the end of a day full of adventures. A separate TV lounge makes for a quiet spot for those who wish to settle down with a good book or movie. On the ground floor one bedroom enjoys a kingsize bed with en-suite bathroom, whilst the other ground floor bedroom offers further flexibility with a king size double and 2 single beds as well as another en-suite bath. Guests in the master bedroom on the first floor can witness the ever-changing tide and marvel over the rolling waves from the comfort of the super-king bed. This rooms shares the family bathroom with two further twin rooms on the same floor. The final twin room with en-suite shower and w.c. can be accessed seperately above the TV snug room.
A paved terraced garden with further delightful views makes the perfect space for pre-dinner drinks and canapés while witnessing one of Polzeath’s famous sunsets on the horizon beyond. The outside shower is handy for rinsing off sand after a lazy day on the beach.
Positioned in the heart of New Polzeath, a well known surfing destination for all levels, there is sure to be plenty of activities on offer to keep the whole family entertained. Young children will love the more tranquil waters of nearby Daymer Bay; while the nearby waterside setting of Rock gives keen sailors and water skiers an excellent opportunity to sail and ski or take the nearby ferry to Padstow. Dog walkers can stomp the South West coastal path as far as they wish and head to the nearby National trust cafe at Pentireglaze. For those who enjoy a peaceful round of golf, The Point is just a few minutes drive away in one direction and the famous St Enodoc Golf Club a few miles away in the other.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Sitting Room with sea views, open fire, TV & DVD player
- TV Room/Snug
- Appliances include: Oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
- Bedroom 2: King Size Bed (5ft) with en-suite bath
- Bedroom 3: 1 x King Size Bed (5ft) and two Singles (2 x 3ft) with en-suite bath
- Separate W.C.
- Bedroom 1: Super King Bed (6ft) with panoramic sea views
- Bedroom 4: Twin Beds (2ft 6)
- Bedroom 5: Twin Beds (3ft)
- Bedroom 6: Twin Beds (3ft) (restricted head room) with en-suite (accessed via separate stairs)
- Family bathroom with bath, basin and W.C.
- Private parking for two cars
- Private terraced garden with sea views
- Outdoor shower
- Garden furniture
- Character property
- Sea views
- Open fire
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Close to Polzeath beach
- Close to local bars and restaurants
- Welcomes one well behaved dog by arrangement
- House linen and towels included
- Booked / Unavailable