Corduroy | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Polzeath | North Cornwall
Please note that during 2023 there may be some noise from a nearby construction project and the prices are reflective of any possible disruption.
Set in an enviable location perched at the top of Polzeath, Corduroy enjoys the best of both worlds. Easy access to both Polzeath beach and Daymer Bay via quiet lanes, as well as delightful countryside and coastal vistas means that Corduroy is a firm favourite with those wanting to be at the heart of the action in Polzeath but still have the peace and quiet that being near the coast offers.
Accessed via a quiet lane, Corduroy is just moments away from the bars, cafes and restaurants in Polzeath and Trebetherick, whilst still enjoying a tranquil location. The property is split over two levels with a reverse living profile to make the most of the beautiful views.
The ground floor contains the 5 bedrooms, family bathroom and utility room all of which benefit from black out blinds and privacy screens. The master bedroom has direct access via patio doors to the ground floor terrace perfect for those early morning coffees in the sunshine.
The first floor enjoys a delightful open-plan layout perfect for socialising with family and friends. The fully equipped kitchen and breakfast bar are light and airy and feature all the modern conveniences and more. A table football provides late evening entertainment. A dining area with snug and woodburner make up the middle section of the layout with an abundance of light and fresh air provided by velux windows. The lounge areas feature large comfy sofas, smart TV and an additional snug with delightful views across the bay towards Pentire point, as well as a desk for convenience. The entire south side of the first floor is flanked by a large balcony with views across to Padstow, Daymer Bay and the golf course at The Point.
The enclosed, south facing garden enjoys a sunny aspect and is perfect for garden BBQs on the terrace or some sunbathing or garden games on the lush lawn. Other thoughtful additions include a heated outdoor shower, surfboard rack and wetsuit hooks. To the side of the property is a hot tub area with privacy planting which is perfect for those late evening wind-downs with a glass of bubbly in hand.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Large entrance hall with stairs leading to first floor
- Master Bedroom – with ensuite walk in shower, Super King bed, patio door leading out to front ground floor terrace. Privacy black out blinds.
- Bedroom 2 – with ensuite walk in shower, zip and link bed (Super King or Twin) patio door leading out to garden and desk.
- Bedroom 3 – with ensuite shower room, King size bed
- Bedroom 4 – Small step down into bedroom. Twin beds with a single sofa bed. Smart TV and Blu-Ray DVD player. Privacy black out blinds.
- Bedroom 5 – Twin beds with privacy black out blinds.
- Family Bathroom with shower, bath w/ overhead shower.
- Utility Room with washing machine, tumble dryer, drying rack and cordless hoover.
- Locked boiler room
- Kitchen with American style fridge freezer, ice maker, Nespresso machine, wine fridge, dishwasher, breakfast bar, double oven, induction hob.
- Social area with table football leading to balcony.
- Large open plan dining area with access to the large South facing balcony
- Sofa area with wood burner and vellum windows
- Main lounge with large Smart TV & office desk
- Juliet balcony to the rear of the property with sea views.
- Large enclosed south facing lawn
- Lower terrace with garden furniture
- Surfboard rack
- Heated outdoor shower
- Parking for 5/6 cars (including covered parking)
- Cosy hot tub area
- South-facing balcony access from first floor with countryside views and garden furniture
- Superfast BT WiFi
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Sea Views towards Pentire headland
- Hot Tub
- Easy Access to Polzeath and Daymer Bay beaches
- Supersize south-facing balcony
- House linen and towels included
- Booked / Unavailable