Trebarbill | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Daymer Bay | North Cornwall
Perfectly located between the stunning Daymer Bay and iconic surfing haven of Polzeath, Trebarbill is a spacious home that comfortably sleeps up to seven guests and two dogs.
The colourful, bright and airy interior spans across a single level and has been carefully curated to accompany the wonderful natural light and specular countryside views. The kitchen comes well-equipped with everything required to prepare a home-cooked family feast after a day exploring the North Cornish Coast, which can be enjoyed by all in the lovely dining room. Alternatively, head out through the french doors onto the patio and enjoy a spot of al fresco dining or a classic summer barbecue while soaking up the stunning countryside views. The comfortable sitting room is fitted with large sofas, a Smart TV and a wood-burning stove, perfect for warming up next to in the colder months. There is also a handy utility room with a washing machine and tumble dryer; making keeping on top of those sandy clothes a breeze.
Two of the four bedrooms have plush king-size beds, which invite a peaceful night’s sleep and one of these bedrooms has its own en-suite shower room. There is one cosy single bedroom with a trundle bed available on request, and the final bedroom comes with a comfortable double bed. These three bedrooms are serviced by the family bathroom with a shower over bath, wash basin and WC.
Locally guests can enjoy the short ferry ride over to Padstow, or stay local with plenty of top restaurants, shops and cafes to choose from in Rock and Polzeath. Activites are not hard to find; Why not try your hand at sailing, SUP or waterskiing at the Camel Ski School? The beaches and dunes along the Camel Estuary offer stunning views and ideal dog-walking paths, linking up with the coastal footpaths around to the surfing beach at Polzeath via the South West Coast Path. Excellent golf can be found at both the church course of St Enodoc in Rock and the superb course at The Point down the road.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Open-plan accommodation on one level
- Kitchen – equipped with fridge/freezer, electric double oven and hob, and dishwasher
- Living room – with Smart television, large comfortable sofa and wood-burning stove
- Dining area – with table and chairs for eight guests.
- Bedroom one – with a king-size bed and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom two – with a king-size bed
- Bedroom three – with single bed and a trundle bed available on request
- Bedroom four – with a double bed
- Family bathroom – with a bath, overhead shower, wash basin and WC.
- Utility room – with washing machine, tumble dryer, wash basin and door leading to the garden
- French patio doors leading to patio area
- Outdoor furniture,
- BBQ area
- Large Lawned garden withrural views.
- Private off-road parking for three cars.
- Centrally located between the beaches of Polzeath & Daymer Bay
- Within walking distance of local bars and restaurants
- Delightful rural views
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Ground floor living perfect for multi-generational groups
- Up to two pets are welcome by arrangement
- House linen and towels included
- Booked / Unavailable