Thyme Bank | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Daymer Bay | North Cornwall
Thyme Bank is a delightful holiday home full of character, perfectly placed close to Daymer Bay with easy connection to nearby Polzeath and Rock. Thyme Bank enjoys gorgeous South and Westerly facing views over the Camel estuary, St Enodoc Golf Course and Brea hill.
Guests can easily access the footpath to walk across the golf course and reach the beach and join up with the larger South West Coast Path network. Set within an attractive, mature garden, Thyme Bank also benefits from a South-facing sun deck, a fabulous space for relaxing outside in the tranquility of the surroundings while absorbing the Cornish sunshine.
Four well-furnished bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, sleep 8 people. Three of these bedrooms can be found on the ground floor with the rest of the living spaces, making thyme bank an ideal choice for groups with older relatives. Dogs are welcome meaning no one needs to be left behind. The bedroom on the first floor boasts a lovely terrace with estuary views. It also doubles up as a secret spot to sunbathe or enjoy a morning coffee. The living areas have plenty of choice for relaxation at the end of a long beach day. Get cosy around the wood burner and the TV or look out across the garden and the glorious views. A practical utility room and separate shower room by the back door are really handy for washing off surfing gear and wetsuits as well as wet dogs.
Locally guests can enjoy the short ferry ride over to Padstow, or stay local with plenty of top restaurants, shops and cafes to choose from. Activites are not hard to find; Why not try your hand at sailing, SUP or waterskiing in nearby Rock at the Camel Ski School? The beaches and dunes along the Camel Estuary offer stunning views and ideal walking paths, linking up with the coastal footpaths around to the surfing beach at Polzeath via the South West Coast Path which runs below the property. Excellent golf can be found at both the church course of St Enodoc in Rock and the superb course at The Point down the road.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room with wood burner & TV
- Dining Area
- Kitchen featuring oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Utility Room with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Bedroom 1: Twin Beds Bathroom/W.C.
- Bedroom 2: Kingsize Bed (5ft) with en-suite Bathroom/W.C.
- Bedroom 3: Twin Beds with en-suite Shower/W.C.
- Bedroom 4: (FF) King Bed (5ft) with en-suite Bathroom/W.C.
- Secluded sun balcony with sea-views
- Private off-road parking for several cars
- Mature gardens and lawn to the rear of the property
- Garden furniture
- Sun balcony
- Close to beach footpaths
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Camel estuary Views
- Mature Gardens
- Welcomes 2 pets by arrangement
- Booked / Unavailable