Greenaway Heights | Self Catering Holiday Cottage | Daymer Bay | North Cornwall
Greenaway Heights enjoys a stunning position between Daymer bay and Polzeath. Dog-Friendly and sleeps 10 this property features breathtaking views across the mouth of the Camel Estuary. A luxurious and contemporary self-catering holiday house, Greenaway Heights is set along a very quiet private road on the clifftops above Greenaway beach. Sleeping 10 guests in 5 bedrooms with 5 bathrooms, this comfortable property is perfectly suited to a large gathering of family or friends. The enclosed gardens are private and sheltered from the fresh sea breeze with the South facing terrace providing an ideal sun-trap.
Most of the rooms on the ground floor have doors leading out to the garden or slate terrace meaning that guest can let the outside in on warm days and soak in the sea air. After a busy day explored local coves and rock-pools guests can use the handy outside shower and hang up wetsuits in the practical wet room.
Greenaway Heights has a place for everyone to relax; quiet sofas where adults can read or relax, a media room where teenagers can lounge, play music or watch TV and an enclosed garden where small children can play games safely. The master bedroom has a super king sized bed with an en-suite bathroom and sitting area. There are two further double bedrooms, while bedrooms 4 and 5 both have twin beds and all offer wonderful sea views of the Atlantic ocean. Guests can watch the dramatic winter storms roll across the bay in the winter months or marvel at the sailing boats in the waters below on a warm summers day.
Locally guests can enjoy the short ferry ride over to Padstow, or stay local with plenty of top restaurants, shops and cafes to choose from. Activites are not hard to find; Why not try your hand at sailing, SUP or waterskiing in nearby Rock at the Camel Ski School? The beaches and dunes along the Camel Estuary offer stunning views and ideal walking paths, linking up with the coastal footpaths around to the surfing beach at Polzeath via the South West Coast Path which runs below the property. Excellent golf can be found at both the church course of St Enodoc in Rock and the superb course at The Point down the road.
*Guests staying at this property will benefit from discounted use of the golf, swimming pool and gym facilities at The Point.
- Entrance Hall with cloakroom
- Sun Room with glass door to garden
- Large open plan Sitting Room with door to terrace
- TV Room
- Games Room with door to garden
- Kitchen/Diner with door to terrace featuring an Aga, microwave, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Laundry Room
- Utility Room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Wet Room with Shower/W.C. Outdoor Shower
- Sitting Room with sea views
- Bedroom 1: Superking Bed (6ft) with en-suite Bath/W.C. and sitting area enjoying sea views.
- Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom with ensuite bathroom Family Bathroom/W.C.
- Bedroom 3: Twin Bedroom with sea views and shower ensuite
- Additional family Bathroom/W.C.
- Bedroom 4: Kingsize Bed (5ft) with sea views
- Bedroom 5: Twin Bedroom with sea views Shower/W.C.
- Ample private off-road parking
- Patio area/terrace
- Garden furniture
- Lawned garden
- Outdoor shower
- Glorious sea views across the Camel Estuary towards Polzeath and Newlands Island
- Discounted use of the golf course at The Point
- Discounts across the swimming pool, gym and golf course at The Point
- Large open plan living spaces
- Contemporary interior design throughout
- House linen and towels included
- Welcomes one pet by arrangement
- Booked / Unavailable