18 hole golf course, health club, restaurant and bar – what else do you need for a perfect golf break?
The Point offers the perfect base for a golf break in Cornwall. Set on the dramatic north coast, The Point has a challenging golf course measuring 6.300 yards. Our course has been redesigned under the guidance of course architect Tim Lobb and as seen huge improvements recent years.
The self-catering holiday homes managed by The Point range from 2 bedrooms to 6 bedroom properties – all within a short walk or drive to The Point or the world renowned St Enodoc Golf Club as well as a selection of fantastic restaurants and bars. Our self-catering properties are ideal for couples and groups with a number of bed configurations and layouts to suit most needs.
A number of our properties are dog-friendly (as well as our course) which means your four-legged friend can join in the fun too!
We also manage a number of contemporary apartments on site offering shorts breaks and are designed for golfers in mind:
- 2 and 3 bedroom apartments offering short breaks (min 2 nights)
- Stunning views of the The Point course and the sea, contemporary decor with log burners
- Designed with golfers in mind with outside heated lockable storage and flexible room configuration
- Can cater for groups of up to 36 people
- Use of the on site health club included
Contact our team for a tailored quote – Call the office on 01208 869430 or email the team with your requirements.
We can package your golf break to include breakfast, lunch and/or dinner, range balls and/or lessons. Just call us and we will find the right accommodation and package for your group.